WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2023 :- Almost every student wants to go to college, but many of them can’t because they don’t have enough money. This is a big problem because most students want to go to college. The government initiates a variety of programs to guarantee that all students have access to higher education. We are going to tell you about the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme, a program that the government of West Bengal has launch.
Students will receive loans to pay for higher education through this plan. By reading this article, you will learn everything you need to know about this program, such as what the West Bengal student credit card is. its goal, benefits, features, eligibility requirements, documents needed, application process, and other details So if you have any desire to get all the significant data with respect to this plan then you are mentioned to peruse this article cautiously till the end.
WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2023
The Main Priest of West Bengal, Mamta Banerjee on 24 June 2021 chose to send off the West Bengal Understudy Visa conspire (WBSCC) in the bureau meeting. On June 30, it was finally launched. Regarding the scheme’s implementation, the government sought input from numerous educational institutions and came to the conclusion that the loan’s maximum amount will be Rs. 10 Lakhs.
For simple interest on the loan amount, the rate of interest is as low as 4% per year. They will receive a loan from the State Cooperative Bank and affiliated banks. The understudies will get a Visa to pay for their instructive costs. The loan amount will be the amount they withdraw.
WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2023 Details
|Name Of The Scheme||West Bengal Student Credit Card|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Students Of West Bengal|
|Objective||To Provide Loans For Higher Education|
|Amount Of Loan||Up to Rs 10 Lakh|
|Repayment Period||15 Years After Getting Job|
Also Check – One Nation One Ration Card Yojana
About West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme
The West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme was launch by Mamata Banerjee, the chief minister of West Bengal. The choice to send off this plan was taken in a state bureau meeting which was hung on 24th June 2021. Students in the 10th grade and above can apply for a loan for up to Rs 10 lakh to pay for higher education through this program. This credit will be accessible to them at an extremely low pace of interest.
Students will be given a credit card in order to take advantage of this loan. With the assistance of this Mastercard, understudies can pull out how much the credit. This program is available to all students who have live in West Bengal for the past ten years. Loans are available for undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, and postdoctoral studies in India or abroad under this program.
West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme Launched
On June 30, 2021, the West Bengal government launch the student credit card program. In order to provide loans to students for their education, this scheme has been launched. In order to provide colleges with an explanation of the scheme’s action plan, numerous meetings are being held. The division of Advance education will before long delivery an authority request to send off the West Bengal understudy charge card conspire. This loan has a maximum amount of Rs 10 lakh. This credit can use for seeking after examinations in India and abroad. This plan was a piece of the political decision declaration made by current Boss Priest Mamata Banerjee.
Also Visit – Agniveer Agnipath Scheme 2023
Nearly 26000 Students Have Applied Within 9 days Of Launching
You are all aware that Mamata Banerjee, the Chief Minister of West Bengal, introduce the West Bengal student credit card program on June 30, 2021. Inside the initial 9 days of sending off this plan, 25,847 understudies have applied. Out of these 25,847 understudies 5,899 understudies are concentrating on external Bengal. Up until July 9, 2021, 16384 male and 9461 female students applied for this loan. Students are not require to provide any kind of surety in order to obtain a loan because the Bengal government will serve as the surety. This loan can be used by students to pay for books, laptops, tuition, or boarding costs.
Objective of the WBSCC Scheme
The main goal of this program’s launch was to make it easy for every student to get education loans. The application process for an education loan is extremely complicated with numerous terms and conditions. The majority of students lack the courage to apply for a loan as a result, abandoning their goals. Hence, to guarantee that each understudy can satisfy their fantasies and get the best instruction, this plan was sent off. It will be simple for the government to keep track of expenditures because students will be able to pay directly with credit cards.
Also Look – Karnataka Ration Card 2023
Benefits Provided under the student credit card
The WBSCC program will provide the students with the following advantages.
- The principal advantage of the plan is that the understudies will get a card which they can undoubtedly use to pay for their instructive consumptions.
- It can be used for education at home and abroad.
- When compared to a standard bank application, the application is very easy to complete and straightforward.
- Additionally, because only the card can be used for payment, the funds will remain safe.
- The students will never be burdened because they have 15 years to pay back the loan amount, and if they can pay it back in time, they will get a discount of 1 percent on their interest.
- This will additionally advance advance education and understudies will pursue up each open door they could get since they will be monetarily supported.
- The understudies could not just utilize the credit at any point sum for concentrating on the higher classes yet in addition for competitive tests like IAS, IPS, Feline, JEE, Entryway, NDA, and so on.
Student credit card west bengal Eligibilty Criteria
The scholarship credit card in West Bengal will be issue to students who meet the specified eligibility requirements.
- The student should be a West Bengali.
- At the very least, the student should have been a resident of the state for ten years.
- The student ought to be in at least 10th grade.
- The student must be younger than 40 years old.
- The student intends to continue their education.
- Must have all of the necessary documents.
Read Here – YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
Before a student applies for the card, certain points have been clarified by the government.
- The student will be require to attach proof of the cost and the course they want to take right now. For instance, a student in Class XI who wants to study master’s degrees abroad must apply for the card at that time, not right away.
- It is not possible for the student to apply for a credit card to cover previous expenses. A student enrolled in an MBA who has already paid all tuition and fees cannot apply for a loan.
- Because a credit card only covers one fee at a time, the student cannot apply for a loan for both coaching and regular classes.
- For instance, a graduate student preparing for the UPSC exam cannot use the card to pay for both the college and the coaching center. Both costs can be covered by the card.
Services of WB Student Credit Card Scheme
On its website, the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme provides the following services:
- Information about the scheme
- Student Registration
- User Manual
- Administrator Login
- Contact Us
Visit Here – Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
Credit Card Scheme Student Registration
To enroll for the West Bengal Credit card Plan, follow the technique given beneath:
- Check out the official wbscc.wb.gov.in website.
- Select “Student Registration“ from the website’s menu on the home page.
- An application form will appear. Complete all fields marked with an asterisk.
- Enter the Contact Information, Present Course Information, and Basic Information.
- For your account, choose a password.
- Click “Register.“
- Client ID and Secret word will be created on the enlisted versatile. Use them as login qualifications.
Required Documents To Apply For West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Age proof
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Look Also – TN EMIS School Portal
How To Register for WB Student Credit Card Scheme
Are you a student looking for a credit card that fits your needs? The WB Student Credit Card Scheme might be just what you’re looking for. This scheme is designed specifically for students, offering affordable credit with low interest rates and special benefits such as cashback on purchases. But how do you register for this scheme? In this post, we’ll guide you through the registration process step-by-step. From eligibility criteria to required documents, we’ll cover everything you need to know to successfully register for the WB Student Credit Card Scheme. So whether you’re a college student or a recent graduate, read on to learn how to take advantage of this great opportunity.
- Go to the WBSCC’s official website.
- On the Menu bar, select the “Student Registration link.“
- It will open the registration form. Click the “register” button after entering all of the require information.
- A unique registration id and password will be generate after successful registration. Protect this ID for future processes.
- Select the “Student Login” tab now.
- Enter the application id and password that you were given when you registered.
- It will open the application form. Fill in candidate subtleties, and co-borrower subtleties cautiously.
- In the format specified, upload the require documents.
- Send in your application.
- The candidate’s dashboard will display the application’s details and status.
WB Student Credit Card Scheme FAQ’S
What is the repayment period of the loan?
Beneficiaries repay the loan amount along with the interest within 15 years.
Yes, as the scheme is for both government and private students, a student enrolled in a private institute is eligible to apply.
No, banks will not put such restrictions on students.
No, the bank will not charge any penalty in such a case.