Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2023 :- The medical services framework and soundness of the residents have extraordinary significance in the improvement of the country. Because of this, both the state government and the federal government are constantly attempting to improve the healthcare system and provide citizens with better health benefits and programs. One of the health insurance programs offered to residents of West Bengal by the state government in 2016 is the Swasthya Sathi Scheme.
Mamta Banerjee launched Swasthya Sathi, essentially a group health insurance program, on December 30, 2016. The state government provides the entire funding for the scheme. The plan was launched by the government to provide state residents with health insurance and other benefits. The scheme’s beneficiaries receive health insurance coverage worth Rs. 1.5 million to Rs. 5.00 Lakh each year per family for optional and tertiary clinical consideration under Confirmation Mode.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2023
Swasthya Sathi Plan is carried out by the Branch of Wellbeing and Family Government assistance, Govt. of WB through the state’s Swasthya Sathi Samiti, a nodal organization. The plan is available to all state residents, regardless of age, caste, or religion.
To benefit from this plan, participants must first enroll. The registration form is available on the scheme’s official website. After the citizen has signed up for the program, they will receive a Smart Card that they can use to get the benefits of the program.
West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2023 Details
|Name of the scheme||Swasthya Sathi Scheme|
|Concerned Department||Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of WB|
|Scheme Type||State govt. funded Group Health Scheme|
|State Nodal Agency/Monitoring Society||Swasthya Sathi Samiti|
|Purpose||To provide basic health cover of up to 5 lakhs to the beneficiaries|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
|Mobile Application||Available (Android)|
Also Visit – Agniveer Agnipath Scheme 2023
Features & Benefits of the Scheme
Swasthya Sathi Plan is very much like the Focal Government’s Ayushman Bharat Plan. There is numerous likenesses in the elements of the two plans. The following is a list of the most notable aspects of Swasthya Sathi.
- The plan was launched with the intention of providing group benefits insurance to all state residents.
- The program was launched on December 30, 2016, and it was put into action in Assurance mode in March 2018.
- The advantage incorporates a wellbeing conceal to Rs.5 lakh per annum per family for optional and tertiary consideration.
- The whole measure of expense of the protection is borne by the Public authority of West Bengal. The recipient needs to makes no commitment against the tip.
- The scheme relies on smart cards and doesn’t use cash or paper.
- The plan covers generally prior infections.
- No cap on family size. Guardians of both a couple are incorporated. People who are physically disabled are also included.
- Upon the arrival of enrolment, every family is given a Shrewd Card. This card has information like the phone number of family members, biometric, photo, SECC ID, address, and other details
- A platform built on IT that doesn’t use paper is in charge of the scheme.
- Online degree and empanelment of the medical clinic as the framework and administrations accessible.
- Hospitalization is entirely digital and non-cash.
- In the event that the card is obstruct, recipients get moment alarms and SMS.
- The hospital receives reimbursement for the claim within 30 days; if payment is delay, interest will be charge.
- On the release of recipients, the wellbeing records are transferred consistently.
- Recipients are additionally given transport stipend after release is handled.
- The plan gives objective bundle rates to the recipients.
- There is 100 percent pre-approval with a TAT of 24 hours.
- There is a web-based complaint component for checking the plan.
- The beneficiaries have access to a free, 24-hour call center.
- The carrying out power has likewise delivered an Android–based portable application to give help to the recipients.
Also Check – One Nation One Ration Card Yojana
Eligibility for Registration
The program is only available to West Bengal residents.
This plan is open to any and all state residents.
The recipient ought not be as of now enlist under some other health care coverage plot.
Candidates are additionally expected to have every one of the supporting records at the hour of enlistment.
Online Registration Process for Swasthya Sathi Scheme
To get the Swasthya Sathi Shrewd card, qualified residents are expect to select under the plan. The total enlistment process is given here in this part
- Applicants need to initially acquire an application structure.
- To get the application structure, visit the concern office or the authority site of the entry.
- Select the “Online Application” tab.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Form B for registration Swasthya Sathi.”
- The enrollment structure will open.
- Print the application form by downloading it.
- Fill the application structure and submit it to the concerned office alongside every one of the essential records.
- Beneficiaries will receive a Smart card once they enroll in the program. The format is as follows-
Also Look – UP Ration Card Status 2023
Enlistment for enlistment under Swasthya Sathi Plan is totally free. Candidates need to pay no charges for the enrollment cycle.
Information to be filled in the Registration Form
- Name of the applicant
- Father’s name
- Address (District, Block Municipality, Panchayat, Village/ward, Residential address)
- Minority status
- Department (If employ)
- Office name and Address (If employ)
- Details of Family members- Name, Age, gender, relation, mobile no., Khadyasathi Id., Aadhaar No. (if any)
For medical clinic enlistment for Swasthta Sathi Plan, one can adhere to the basic guidelines given as under.
- Visit the authority entrance of the plan.
- Click on Apply On the web and select “Medical clinic Enlistment” connect.
- The registration page will appear.
- Enter every one of the subtleties cautiously in space gave.
- To finish the registration process, submit the information.
Also Read – Pudhumai Penn Scheme
How To find your Name?
The official website can be use to locate the names of WB citizens who have apply for the Swasthya Sathi Scheme. Check out the steps listed below.
- Select the scheme’s official website.
- Click on “Track down Your Name“ tab given on the landing page of the gateway.
- Select the appropriate option after entering your registered mobile number in the space provided. Click on Submit button.
- Assuming your records are there on the entrance, it will show up on the screen.
Contact the helpline at the following phone numbers if you have any questions about the Swasthya Sathi Scheme for 2023:
Toll-Free No.- 18003455384
Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2023 FAQ’S
What is the current status of the Swasthya Sathi Scheme?
The scheme is currently active and those who are eligible can apply for the same.
Is it compulsory to be a resident of West Bengal to avail of the benefit of the scheme?
Yes, applicants must be a citizen of the state.
Can we check the status of hospital registration?
Yes, one can check the registration status from the official website.
Related Post :-