SERB IMPRINT 2023:- It is propose that the Department of Science and Technology’s (DST) Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) become the primary organization responsible for putting the IMPRINT-2 initiative into action, working with the National Coordinator. The SERB will make a different vertical under its general set-up with distribute assets and a period headed activity plan for the determination, financing and the board of exploration projects under Engraving.
This vertical would have Secretary (HE) and Secretary (DST) serving as co-chairs. The Indian National Academy of Engineering’s export pole will also be used for knowledge management and project review. It has been suggest that stakeholder ministers should be included from the conceptualization stage in order to foster a participative ecosystem for project formulation, maturation, execution, and delivery in order to improve end-user tuning.
SERB IMPRINT 2023
In terms of energy, physical, and cyber security, potable water scarcity, the environment, climate change, poverty, and affordable healthcare for billions of people, India, a powerful global economy that will soon be crowned the youngest nation in the world, faces numerous daunting challenges. The Honourable President and Prime Minister issued a clarion call to address the nation’s engineering and technological challenges through a one-of-a-kind nationwide initiative known as IMPRINT, which was launch on November 5, 2015, from the Rashtrapati Bhavan.
As a multi-stakeholder mission program, IMPRINT India sought to bridge the gap between the scientific knowledge base generated by fundamental and applied research and its successful translation through engineering invention and technological innovation for the benefit of our society. By and large, the fundamental target of the Engraving plan was to overcome any barrier between logical information and its execution for the corruption of society. To put it another way, the goal of the program is to turn the theoretical knowledge of science and technology into products and machines that can help the country solve serious problems.
SERB IMPRINT 2023 Overview
|Name of Programme||SERB IMPRINT|
|Objective||To bridge the gap between scientific knowledge base related through fundamental and applied research|
|Benefits||Funding for project staff salary, consumables, contingency, travel etc.|
|Eligibility Criteria||Should be an Indian citizen|
|Full form of IMPRINT||Impacting Research Innovation and Technology|
Also Visit- UP EKavach Login 2023
Eligibility Criteria for SERB IMPRINT
- Principal Investigator (PI): The applicant or the Principal Investigator (PI) should be an Indian citizen.
- The principal investigator (PI) must be in a regular academic or research position (Faculty member, scientist, or scientific officer) at a Centrally Funded Technical Institution (CFTI), a MHRD-funded Central University (CU), or a MHRD-funded Higher Education Institution (HEI) that offers or pursues research and development (R&D) in engineering and technology (E&T). As of the date of submission of the proposal, the PI must have at least four years of regular There will only be one principal investigator for each project. IMPRINT–2C is not available to scientists with projects funded by IMPRINT-2A or IMPRINT-2B.
Implementation of SERB IMPRINT
Together with the National Coordinator of IMPRINT, Prof. Indranil Manna, IIT Kharagpur, the SERB (Science and Engineering Research Board) of the Department of Science & Technology (DST) would be the primary organization in charge of putting the IMPRINT II initiative into action. Within its overall structure, the SERB will establish a separate vertical (Steering Committee) with allocated resources and a time-bound action plan for selecting, funding, and managing IMPRINT IIC research projects. Co-chairs of the Apex Committee would be Secretary (HE) and Secretary (DST), who would be in charge of making and approving all decisions and policies. Any remaining audit components at present follow by SERB will ipso facto would apply to the Engraving II undertaking moreover.
SERB might utilize the INAE Master Pool for checking, choice and audit of the Engraving recommendations at different moments. DST will give matching commitments on a 50:50 reason for all ventures endorsed under Engraving. Additionally, MHRD will endeavor to integrate other Ministries into this new platform, for which SERB will serve as the coordination agency. For IMPRINT II, the earlier memorandum of understanding with various ministries will continue to be in effect. An online dynamic portal that is managed by SERB and CDAC will handle all aspects of the submission, reviewing, assessment, monitoring, report and feedback submission, and progress report display process.
Also Look– Ladli Behna Yojana 2023
Benefits of SERB IMPRINT
The majority of the funding under SERB IMPRINT should be put toward the salaries of project staff, consumables, contingency expenses, travel, experiments, and trials, as well as the purchase of small instruments, components, and devices. If, on the other hand, the host Institute does not provide the same, equipment support can be extend up to 50% of the total budget with proper justification.
Objective of SERB IMPRINT
- IMPRINT’s primary objective is to turn knowledge into useful technology.
- Typically the normal expense of the support tasks will associate with Rs–2 crore.
- MHRD and DST are equal partners to steer the scheme.
- Imprint 2 is open to all MHRD-funded HEIs/CFTIs
- A project with industry support is mandatory.
SERB IMPRINT 2: 2023
In its own right, the IMPRINT-India initiative was novel in concept. After the progress of the main release, the specialists sent off the overhauled form of the Engraving for example Engrave 2. In addition, the authorities were mindful of the fact that in order for this edition to be successful, the drawbacks of the previous one ought to be replaced by advantages. Consequently, the authorities made participation simpler than in the previous edition. The objectives, benefits, eligibility requirements, and a great deal of other details will be discussed in the following paragraphs.
Application Procedure for Scheme
- The SERB website should be viewed by all IMPRINT applicants.
- Clicking the Register link will bring up the homepage on your screen.
- Presently the enlistment page will show up on a screen where you need to enter your necessary subtleties, for example,
- Name of applicant
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Identity proof, etc.
For the final submission of the application form, click the submit button after correctly filling out all of the information.
Also Check– AIMS Portal 2023
Features of SERB IMPRINT II C
- It will help make theoretical knowledge into technology that can be used.
- DST and MHRD will navigate this scheme together.
- Support of Industry.
- The approved project’s cost will be approximately Rs 2 Crores.
- It is open to all HEI or CFTI funded by the MHRD.
Documents Required For SERB IMPRINT 2023
The required PDF documents ought to be in the following format:
- Biodata (under the user profile section)
- Certificate from Investigator
- Endorsement Letter from the Head of Institution
- Other technical documents (OTD).
- Plagiarism undertaking
SERB IMPRINT 2023 FAQ’S
What is the full form of imprint?
IMPacting Research INnovation and Technology (IMPRINT)
What is imprint scheme?
IMPRINT India was a multi-stakeholder mission programme aimed at bridging the gap between scientific knowledgebase created through fundamental and applied research and fruitful translation of the same through engineering invention and technogical innovation for the betterment of society. Read More about IMPRINT.
Why do people imprint?
Filial imprinting helps infants to bond with their mothers. Sexual imprinting helps humans to find similar yet different enough mates to their parents. Limbic imprinting is when humans retain experiences of their birth in their memory and use those memories throughout their lives.
Related Post :-
BH Series Vehicle Registration 2023
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2023