PMAY List 2023 :- The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG) PMAY List 2023 was made public by the Indian government on May 19, 2022. The PMAY website contains the 2023 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), which was presented in 2015, helps the oppressed in India’s metropolitan and country regions in getting their own homes. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) will continue to be in effect until 2024.
Moreover, the extended number of pucca homes has been expanded to 2.95 crore homes. To support the “Housing for All” mission, the finance minister has proposed in the Union Budget 2022–23 that more than 80 lakh affordable homes be constructed and delivered by 2023. Additionally, the Minister of Finance has proposed allocating Rs. 48,000 crores for the country’s slowed down reasonable lodging plan projects. It will make it possible for the ongoing projects to be completed on time. If you are one of the program’s beneficiaries, the following procedure will assist you in confirming that your name appears on the PMAY List of beneficiaries for 2023.
PMAY List 2023
In the year 2015, a program called Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) was begun by the Focal Government to give lodging to all segments of the general public. The economically disadvantaged section (EWS), as well as members of the low-income group (LIG), middle-income group (MIG 1 and 2), and low-income group (LIG) in both urban and rural areas of the country, are able to obtain affordable housing through this program.
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Unbonded Employees, Minorities, and Non-SC/ST Sections (ST, SC, Bonded Employees, Minorities, and Non-SC/ST Sections) BPL holders who fall below the national poverty line were the primary beneficiaries of this program. The beneficiaries of this PM Awas Yojana will have the chance to purchase a home. As part of this plan, Rs. to construct dwellings in hilly regions) will be provided. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin is another name for this PMAY 2023.
PMAY List 2023 Overview
|Scheme Name||Indira Awas Yojana renamed as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yo|
|Department Name||District Rural Development Officer / District Rural Development Authority DRDA|
|Plan Type||Central government-funded and managed by the state government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Also Check- SERB IMPRINT 2023
About Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) was launched in 2015 by the Indian government to provide economically disadvantaged people with affordable housing. The PMAY program aims to build about 20 million affordable homes by March 31, 2022. Up until the year 2024, the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) will continue to operate. The all out focus of pucca houses has likewise been reconsidered to 2.95 crore houses.
By significantly lowering the cost of purchasing a home for the urban poor, PMAY has altered the real estate market’s dynamics since its launch. In the event that you are likewise hoping to possess a home under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana plot, here’s beginning and end you really want to know PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana) conspire.
We’ve covered the PMAY qualification measures and boundaries, sponsorship computation, how to apply PMAY on the web/disconnected, and any remaining data you need to comprehend about the PMAY lodging plan 2023-24. Let’s begin with the advantages of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) program.
PMAY Scheme Benefits
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Pmay) program was launched with the intention of closing the ever-widening gap between urban housing demand and supply. Take a look at the primary goals of this plan:
- To restore ghettos with the assistance of private engineers.
- Through the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme, to promote affordable housing for the less fortunate.
- To partner with the public and private sectors to build affordable housing.
- To provide subsidies for individual house construction led by beneficiaries.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility
The following are the beneficiaries of the PMAY program as defined by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation:
- A husband, wife, or unmarried daughters or sons can all be beneficiaries.
- A pucca house should not be owned by a beneficiary—that is, it should not be in their name or the name of any other family member in India.
- Any grown-up, independent of his/her conjugal status, can be treated as a different family through and through.
Also Look- Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
Beneficiaries Under PMAY Scheme
The PMAY program primarily benefits those in the following categories:
- Middle Income Groups (MIG I) with annual income between Rs. 6 -12 Lakh
- Middle Income Group (MIG II) with annual income between Rs. 12 -18 Lakhs
- Low-income Groups (LIGs) with annual income capping between Rs. 3 –6 Lakh
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) with an annual income capping Up to Rs. 3 Lakh
Amount paid under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023
Beneficiaries of PM Awas Yojana List 2023
- Ex–Service Personnel
- Disabled Citizens
- Sc Categories
- Free Bonded Labor
- St Categories
- Widow Women
- Kin Of Defense Or Parliamentarian Personnel Killed In Action
- Citizens Of The Marginalized Section Of Society
List Of States Covered Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Tamil Nadu
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Uttarakhand. etc.
Also Visit- BH Series Vehicle Registration
New House Development Under Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2023
- Plain area of Rs.120000/-
- Hilly States and troublesome areas & IAP districts Rs.130000
- The beneficiary can also avail the institution finance up to Rs.70000
PMAYG Registration Apply Online
Beneficiaries of the nation who are interested in seeing their names added to the PMAYG list can use the scheme by visiting the official website from home. Presently individuals don’t have to go anyplace. This online list can only be viewed by those who have applied for the PM Awas Yojana. The central government will provide pucca housing to those whose names will appear on this list of beneficiaries.
State Wise PM Awas Yojana List
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Jammu Kashmir||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
How to check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Status?
You can find the accompanying ways to really take a look at the situation with your Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana application:
- Go to the Pmay gov in office PMAY Track Assessment website.
- Track the status in one of the two different ways:
1. Enter your Name, Your Dad’s Name, and Portable Number.
2. Enter your Mobile Number and Assessment ID.
Documents required for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
To apply for the PMAY program, you will need the following documents:
- Consent to use Aadhar information
- An affidavit stating that you (or your family members) do not own a pucca house
- Identity proof such as Aadhar card or Voter ID
- Bank account details
- Swachh Bharat Mission registration number
- Job card number – as registered under MGNREGA (Optional)
PMAY List 2023 FAQ’S
Who is eligible for PMAY scheme?
Families with annual revenues between INR 3 and 18 lakhs shall be eligible. The applicant or any other family member should not have a pucca house in any area of the country. Check here the complete details of.
How is PMAY subsidy credited?
If you are eligible for the PM Awas Yojana Scheme and submit the application, the bank will obtain the PMAY Subsidy benefits from the National Housing Bank. The subsidy will be paid to the bank of the requester once it has been confirmed. The money is then passed on to the loan account.
️How to Check your Name in PMAY 2023 List?
You can check your name on the new PMAY list by visiting the official PMAY website. To check, there are two types of PMAY Schemes – PMAY Gramin and PMAY Urban under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list.
How can I check PM Awas Yojana List 2022-23 or PMAY list 2022-23 ?
PMAY 2021 list can be found on the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- From the ‘Search Beneficiary’ drop-down menu, choose ‘Search by Name.’
- After inputting the first three letters of your name, click ‘View list.’
- To see the list of rural beneficiaries, go to the official PMAY-G website, click ‘Stakeholder,’ then ‘IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary, and the list will appear.
Related Post :-
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme
Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana