PM Yuva 2.0 Yojana :- PM Modi has announced the Young, Upcoming, and Versatile Authors (YUVA) scheme to commemorate India’s 75th glorious year of independence and support the goal of the National Education Policy (NEP) to create and provide a learning ecosystem for India’s young minds. Presently on second October 2022, the second piece of the plan i.e., Yuva 2.0 has been sent off.
This program is for young people under the age of 30 who believe they are talented and versatile writers who can share their thoughts on a variety of topics, particularly freedom fighters, India’s unsung heroes, undiscover and forgotten places, and so on. You have until January 15, 2023 to submit your entries based on their words. 75 candidates will be selected for training by NBT (National Book Trust of India) in two phases under this PM YUVA 2.0 scheme. Read this article to learn more about the PM YUVA 2.0 scheme and how to enter the scheme.
PM Yuva 2.0 Yojana
Prime Minister Narendra Modi announce a YUVA 2.0 (Young, Upcoming, and Versatile Authors) program on Gandhi Jayanti 2022. The program, which is a mentorship program, aims to teach young Indian authors how to express themselves and spread Indian literature and culture worldwide.
The ministry of education will select 75 potential writers for this program and provide them with training under the direction of NBT. The shortlisted writers will receive a consolidated scholarship of Rs 50,000/– per month for the next six months through the mentorship program of this scheme.
PM Yuva 2.0 Yojana Overview
|Scheme name||YUVA 2.0 (Young, Upcoming, and Versatile Authors)|
|Announce on||2nd October 2022|
|Department||Ministry of Education|
|Scheme for||Young aspiring writers|
|Scheme benefits||Rs 50000/- scholarship per month|
|Number of authors selected||75|
|Duration of contest registration||2nd October 2022 to 15th Jan 2023|
|Evaluation Period||16th January to 31st March 2023|
|Winner declaration||May 2023|
|Mentorship duration||1st June to 30th November 2023|
|First Book Publication||1st Feb 2024|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Also Check – Pudhumai Penn Scheme
What is the main aim of the PM YUVA 2.0 scheme?
The ministry of education wants to promote reading, writing, and book culture in the country by launching this program and creating a pool of young authors who are ready to express Indian culture and literature at international forums.
Eligibility for PM YUVA 2.0 Scheme
The applicant must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for the program; however, there are no strict eligibility requirements.
- The program can only be apply for by Indian citizens.
- The applicant must be younger than 30 years old.
- Candidates who have passed PM Yuva are not eligible to apply for the Yuva 2.0 scheme.
Benefits of PM YUVA 2.0 Scheme
- Candidates who are shortlist will have the opportunity to learn from prominent Indian writers.
- Participate in a variety of international events to improve their comprehension and skills.
- Receive a six-month scholarship worth Rs. 50K.
- A 10% royalty will be paid to the on-book publication.
Also Visit – YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
PM YUVA 2.0 Scheme Topics
Since democracy is the topic, it will be base on things like:
- Constitutional Values
What will be the Selection procedure for the PM YUVA 2.0 scheme?
- A committee will be formed by NBT for the purpose of selecting 75 authors from entries submit through an All India Contest at My Gov.
- Writing, expression, and other form factors will be examine for candidates.
- A committee will select candidates base on submit entries and manuscripts.
- The up-and-comer’s composition will be decide by the board on whether it has potential so a legitimate book can be distributed or create on this or not.
- The list of winners will be release in the first week of February 2023 after these criteria have been met.
- The winner will receive instruction from a mentor who will assist them in preparing the final manuscript for the selection process.
- The entries submitted by the winners will be prepare for publication, and the book may be release on October 2, 2023.
Also Look – Delhi Ration Card List
Post Process of selection for PM YUVA 2.0 Scheme
After the determination of the creators, they will be prepare in two periods of 90 days every whose subtleties are given here.
Phase I Training
- For the candidates who have been shortlisted, a two-week online program will be first organize. During this period they will be prepared by two famous creators from the NBTs board.
- Candidates will receive additional training for two weeks at various NBT-organized on-site or online camps after completing this two-week online program.
Phase II Training
- The young authors will have the chance to participate in international events like literary festivals, virtual book fairs, books fairs, cultural exchange programs, and so on during this phase. where they can expand their knowledge and improve their abilities.
Post Process of Training Period
NBT will publish a series of the authors’ books after the training is over.
These books will also be translate into other Indian languages to help spread the state’s literature and culture and promote Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat. This will allow the books to reach the widest possible audience in India.
Read Here – Atal Bhujal Yojana 2023
My Gov Registration Process
- You can enroll straightforwardly with the entrance through your online entertainment represent model Facebook, Google ID, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Git Center yet in the event that you don’t have a similar then follow the cycle given underneath.
- Select the Register Now button.
- Enter your gender, date of birth, email address, and mobile number.
- Select the New Account tab.
- Sending a text message with your registration information (whose details are shown in the image below) is another option.
- After this, your subtleties will be confirm first and for this, an OTP will be sent on your versatile number and email ID which you want to enter in the case.
- A password that can be use to log in will be sent to your mobile phone number upon successful verification.
- Enter the portable or Email Id and secret word to sign in.
- You are now prepare to submit your PM YUVA 2.0 entries.
Submit PM YUVA Entry Submission Process
- Press the “Click here to submit” button after logging in.
- On your screen, you will see the form for submission.
- Name and different subtleties submit during the enlistment cycle fields will be pre-filled however you really want to present a few different fields, for example,
- Education qualification
- Prior writing experience (If any)
- The language you choose for your entry
- The topic of your entry
- The topic you choose should now be submit as a 10,000-word manuscript.
- You should upload a file in pdf format.
- Finally, click the submit button.
- Furthermore, your entrance for the PM YUVA 2.0 plan will be submit.
Look Here – PM Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
How To apply for PM YUVA 2.0 Yojana for writers?
You have until November 30, 2022, to submit your entries if you want to participate in this contest. The nitty gritty interaction for the YUVA 2.0 plan is given beneath.
- You must first go to My GOV’s official website.
- When you arrived at something similar, select the YUVA coaching plan for youthful creators joins accessible on the landing page.
- You will be taken to a new page via this link, where you can complete the information regarding the PM YUVA 2.0 scheme that we previously discussed.
- Click the “Click here to submit” button here.
- A login page will appear to you, in the event that you have previously enlist on the My GOV page, you can sign in with a similar enrollment ID in any case you really want to initially enroll in the gateway whose cycle is examine beneath.
PM YUVA 2.0 Yojana FAQ’S
How can I Apply for PM YUVA 2.0 Yojana for writers?
Young writers may need to first register at the My Gov portal and then with a login ID can submit the registration form.
Where to submit the PM YUVA writer’s application form?
Its application is available at mygov.in
Is it compulsory for all to upload the manuscript in the application form?
Yes, all applicants need to upload a pdf file of their manuscript which should be at least 10,000 words long.
What is the scholarship amount that will be award under the PM YUVA 2.0 scheme?
Candidates shortlisted will receive 50000 for 6 months.
Related Post :-
One Nation One Ration Card Yojana