PM Jan Dhan Yojana List 2023 :- The Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) has been a game-changer for financial inclusion in India. With the aim of providing easy access to banking facilities for all, PMJDY has already made a significant impact on millions of households across the country. If you’re curious about the latest PMJDY list for 2023, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you’re a current PMJDY account holder or looking to open an account in the future, this information is essential.
So, let’s dive in and learn more about the PMJDY list 2023. You will automatically be eligible for accidental insurance and an overdraft facility when you open this account, and you will also be eligible for Indian government-sponsored programs like PMGKY and PMJDY 2023. However, you should not be concerned about the minimum balance required to open a PMJDY account because it can be opened with zero balance.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana List 2023
On August 15, 2014, our honorable prime minister launched the PMJDY, a national initiative to promote financial inclusion. As part of this mission, our Prime Minister is working to provide banking services to every household in our nation. He also wants every citizen to have an account so that they can join the mainstream banking system.
Presently, the greater part of you have barely any familiarity with the term monetary consideration compelling reason should be stressed we will clear your idea. Financial inclusion is nothing more than a policy that aims to provide banking services to all people at a reasonable cost, particularly to those who come from disadvantaged social groups.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana List 2023 Overview
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana|
|Launch Date||28th August 2014|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Scheme Category||Central Govt|
|Department||Ministry of Finance|
Also Visit- Ladli Behna Yojana 2023
Benefits of PM Jan Dhan Yojana Account 2023
Beneath we have given a few advantages which are qualified for each candidate:
- Their deposit will pique their interest.
- Eligible for Rs. 2 lakh in accidental insurance coverage.
- Account holders are not required to maintain a minimum balance.
- It will also cover the benefit of 30,000 dollars in life insurance, which will be paid out if the account holder dies, but only if they meet the eligibility requirements.
- In India, money transfers are simple.
- The money will be added to their account if they qualify for government programs.
- After successfully using the account for six months, you can get an overdraft of Rs 10,000, up from Rs 5000 in the past.
- Can be used to purchase insurance and pension plans.
- Facility for overdrafts of up to Rs. 10,000 will be given to just a single record for each family and inclination given to the woman families.
Number of Accounts Opened in PMJDY
The number of accounts opened in both urban and rural areas, the amount deposited, and the Rupay card issued are listed below.
|Bank type||In rural||Urban metro||Rural Female||Amount deposit in crore||Rupay card issued|
|Public Sector bank||22.06||13.25||19.48||123859.80||26.97|
|Regional Rural bank||7.15||1.06||4.75||32248.46||3.39|
|Private sector bank||0.70||0.59||0.71||4731.62||1.10|
Also Check- UP EKavach Login 2023
Features Of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
At the point when PM sent off this mission of PMJDY then he was hoping to offer reasonable types of assistance of banking administrations to all residents inside a sensible distance. It contains 6 support points which are given as:
Accessible to banking facilities :
They are attempting to map each district into the SSA using this method, which refers to subservice areas that cover at least one to two thousand households within a 5 km range.
Basic banking facility :
Financial literacy program :
To teach them financial literacy so they can use the ATM card and understand its advantages.
When you open the record and work it acceptably for the following a half year then you are qualified for the problem free credit office of Rs 5000 and for that bank won’t request you for any sort from security, reason or utilization of credit.
Micro Insurance Facility :
This means that all BSBD (basic savings bank deposit) account holders are eligible for microinsurance, which consists of two insurance plans.
PM Jeevan Bima Yojana (PMJBY) :
Under this recipient will find some useful task to fulfill protection front of Rs 2 lakhs and for that, they needed to pay just Rs 330/ – each year
PM Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) :
This protection plan will give you coincidental front of Rs 2 lakh and for that, you need to pay just Rs 12/ – each year.
RuPay debit card :
You will receive the Rupay Card (ATM card) once the account is opened, which also provides accidental insurance for Rs 2 lakh.
Also Look– Uttarakhand To Launch Self-Employment Scheme
Who can Apply for PMJDY?
Now that you know who can open this PMJDY account, you‘ll be glad to know that anyone can do so, that there is no age limit, and that you can do so with the help of a bank manager at any CSP or bank branch near you. However, you must close your existing savings bank account within 30 days of opening a basic savings bank deposit account if you already have one.
Documents Require for PMJDY
You are all required to bring the following valid documents with you when you apply for PMJDY at your closest bank branch:
- Address proof: – (You will need to provide proof of both your current and permanent address; this could be a bill for gas, water, electricity, or electricity).
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photo (at least 3)
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- Job card: – issued by the NREGA and it must be duly signed by an officer of the state government.
- Photo identification proof: – The one who wants to open the account need to carry anyone photo identification proof (Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving license, etc.)
- Ration card
- PAN Card
How To Apply For PM Jan Dhan Yojana?
PM Jan Dhan Yojana is a government scheme aimed at providing financial inclusion to all citizens of India. The scheme offers numerous benefits, including access to bank accounts, insurance coverage, and overdraft facilities. If you’re interest in applying for PM Jan Dhan Yojana, this blog post is for you. We’ll walk you through the application process step-by-step, from gathering the necessary documents to submitting your application. We’ll also cover some of the eligibility criteria for the scheme and answer some frequently ask questions about PM Jan Dhan Yojana. So if you want to take advantage of this fantastic government initiative and improve your financial situation, keep read.
- You must submit a completed PMJDY account application, which you can download in Hindi and English from this page‘s link, to any nearby bank for opening.
- Don’t worry if you don’t know how to fill out the form; simply go to the bank closest to you and ask for assistance from Mitra Bank.
- Remember to bring the entire aforementioned list of documents with you.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana List 2023 FAQ’S
A Basic Saving Bank Deposit (BSBD) account is a savings bank account that offers minimum facilities, free of charge facilities to the account holder and with this, you will get a basic Rupay card.
They are similar but the PMJDY comes with some additional facilities of Rupay Debit card having accidental insurance cover.
For opening the PMJDY account you need to submit requisite KYC documents which are Address proof, voter Id, Aadhaar card, Ration card, photograph, PAN card driving license, etc.
Yes, in that case, small accounts can be opened with limited facilities.
Under this, your annual credit should not exceed 1 lakh and you cannot withdraw or transfer more than 10,000 in a month the balance in the account should not exceed the limit of 50,000.
Related Post :-