One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2023 :- Residents of any locale will actually want to utilize their One Country, One Apportion Card to buy proportions from any One Country One Apportion Card Yojana in any condition of the country. This has been announce by Union Minister of Food and Public Distribution Ram Vilas Paswan. The residents of the country will have total opportunity to gather their proportions from any state’s PDS shop under this One Country One Apportion Card Yojana. The One Nation, One Ration Card 2023 will provide assistance to every nation’s citizens. On Thursday, the nation’s Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman, made a new announcement as part of the One Nation, One Ration Card Yojana 2023. The poor in the country, who are having difficulties as a result of the lockdown, will benefit from this new announcement.
One Country One Proportion Card Yojana is a plan sent off by the Public authority of India to give food security to transient specialists and their families. Beneficiaries of the One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2023 should be able to get their ration from any fair price shop in the country, regardless of where they originally registered for the program. Migrant workers, who frequently lose access to their ration when they relocate to a different state in search of employment, will benefit from this initiative in easing their circumstances. Millions of people across the nation have already benefit from the plan, which has been implemented gradually. With the One Country One Proportion Card Yojana, the public authority is pursuing making a more comprehensive and even hand society where nobody goes hungry because of absence of access.
One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2023
The One Country, One Nation, One Ration Card Yojana 2023 has been distribute by the focal government to all Indian residents, including traveler laborers and the homeless. The One Nation, One Ration Card Yojana’s online standard format was develop by the Central Government and must be followed when issuing new cards. Many states have not yet complete the process of linking Aadhaar and ration cards, despite the fact that the central government has already begun the process. When a person moves from one location to another, i.e. moves from the location where he or she is receiving One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2023.
Aadhaar ration card linking will ensure that no one will be eligible to receive subsidized food grains under the Food Security Scheme. The One Country One Proportion Card Yojana is a progressive plan sent off by the Indian government to give food security to transient specialists and their families. Beneficiaries will be able to access their One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2023 from anywhere in the country, regardless of where they registered initially, as part of the scheme’s objective.
One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2023 Overview
|Scheme Name||one nation one ration card scheme|
|introduce by||Shri Ram Vilas Paswan|
|Objective||To ensure that no person is deprived of subsidized food grains|
|planning deadline||30 June 2030|
|Beneficiary||All India Ration Card Holder|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Nodal agency||Food Corporation of India|
Also Read – UP Ration Card Status 2023
40797 citizens took advantage of One Nation One Ration Card Yojana in Delhi
You are all aware that under the One Country, One Ration Card scheme, citizens with ration cards can obtain food grains from any FPS in the nation. 17.77 million people in Delhi, the nation’s capital, have ration cards, and 72 million are NFSA beneficiaries. These cardholders can shop at north of 2000 fair cost foundations in Delhi. Since August, the One Country, One Ration Card program has distributed food to 40797 Delhi residents. All of these people had ration cards issued by the state.
As of July, only 16000 people had utilized the program. For traveler laborers and occupants of different states living in the public capital, this plan will end up finding success. This scheme’s portability is determine by the epos machine. The Epos machine uses biometric verification to confirm the recipients’ qualifications and personality. The Delhi government had discontinue using epos in 2018. since different grievances about the organization’s inability to verify clients and its avoidance of genuine recipients were arising. In July, Epos was reactivate in Delhi.
Ration can be obtained through biometric authentication
According to Piyush Goyal, the Union Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution, the country’s One Nation One Ration Card serves 77 crore people. which enables the nation’s residents to obtain their fair share of food grains from any location. On March 16, 2023, this data was made available. The difficulties encountered by the migrant workers in obtaining food stamps prompted the development of this strategy.
At this time, the plan is available in 35 states and association regions. which has 77 million beneficiaries. The transient worker can now get his food from where he resides. The Aadhaar number will now be use by the citizens to receive the ration. Through this program, the beneficiary now has access to rations at any price they can afford. Nobody will be dealt with contrastingly when this plan is set in motion. This program has helped approximately 7 crore people to date.
Also Visit– Pudhumai Penn Scheme
Increase in ration transactions
As you are mindful, the Public Food Security Demonstration of 2013 applies to 66% of the country’s populace. The One Nation One Ration Card was introduce by the government to provide rationing services to all citizens. This plan went live in August of 2019. Through this program, proportion can be bought from any fair-cost store in the country by anybody with a proportion card. With the end goal of this plan’s activity, the PDS network has been digitized. To digitize the PDS network, the beneficiary’s ration card was link to their Aadhaar card.
- Additionally, the Fair Price Shop acquire a machine for product sales at the point of sale.
- This plan must be implement by July 31 in each state and union territory, as direct by the Supreme Court.
- So far, 34 Indian states have implemented this program.
- Through the Food Conveyance Entry and Coordinated Administration of Public Dissemination Framework, one can track this plan’s progress. One Country One Proportion Card exchanges have expand by multiple times over the beyond one and a half years.
- In January 2020, there were 574 exchanges, which increase to 37000 in July. The rise in transactions can be attributed to the implementation of this plan in new states.
- Additionally, the central government increased the borrowing limit for the states by 1% as part of the Atmanirbhar program.
Survey conducted to review the implementation of One Nation One Ration Card Yojana
- The One Country, One Ration Card program was launch by the government in 2019, as you are all aware.
- This plan’s essential goal is to upset India’s public conveyance framework.
- This plan was fundamentally created for transient specialists.
- The Khad Suraksha benefit can now be transferred under this plan.
- People who have ration cards can now buy food from any place in the country.
- Primary data have been gathered to evaluate the scheme’s implementation by officials.
- In the country, around 6750 recipients of PDS and 1540 vendors of PDS were reviewed.
- This included conducting interviews with a variety of research and government stakeholders and conducting a literature review.
- According to the findings of this survey, people are aware of portability, but not all citizens are aware of the benefits it offers.
- Around 48% of families with apportion cards know about the card’s convenientce.
- In addition, 31% of households believed that at least one portability option was available.
- The concept of portability was unknown to 20% of households.
- Also, the overview uncovered that giving potability to the less lucky citizenry is testing.
- 70% of migrant households said it was beneficial for them to be able to transport their food.
- 22% of respondents stated that gaining access to ration was neither good nor bad.
- Additionally, a ration card was unavailable to approximately 77% of low-income families.
- The survey made it clear that the scheme’s reach would be increased by raising awareness.
- Newspapers and PDS dealers will help spread the word about this.
- Furthermore, a move up to the current PDS is expected to further develop network.
Check Also – YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
One Country One Ration Card Inter State and Intra State Ration Transaction Data
The information from July show that Delhi has seen the best number of highway proportion exchanges. Gujarat, Haryana, and Maharashtra have also seen interstate ration transactions. Most of the occupants of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar are doing this trade. 87% of all ration transactions are carry out by residents of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar. 54% of them reside solely in Uttar Pradesh. In Maharashtra, 66 percent of ration cards are issue by Uttar Pradesh, while 30 percent are issue by Bihar. Bihar represents 17% of highway apportion exchanges in Haryana, while Uttar Pradesh represents 78%. 88% of all transactions in Maharashtra take place in Mumbai. 53% of all interstate ration transactions take place in Haryana’s Faridabad, Gurugram, Panchkula, and Panipat.
In January 2020, there were 12.12 million exchanges that happen inside a solitary state. Which extend to 14.18 million in July. The majority of intra-state ration transactions occurred in Bihar, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana. In January 2020, 23 percent of Bihar, 22.1% of Rajasthan, 16.5% of Andhra Pradesh, 8% of Telangana, and 7% of Kerala engaged in intra-state proportional exchanges. Furthermore, in July, intra-state apportion exchanges happened in 28% of Bihar, 23% of Rajasthan, 11% of Andhra Pradesh, and 7.5% of Uttar Pradesh.
Also Visit- Delhi Ration Card List 2023
One Nation One Ration Card Yojana Statistics
Objective of One Country One Ration Card Scheme 2023
- The elimination of corruption and the prevention of counterfeit ration cards are the two primary objectives of the One Country, One Ration Card program.
- A person won’t have to worry about getting food rations when he moves around after this plan is implemented.
- Migrant workers will benefit more from this scheme of one nation, one ration card. These people will get complete food security.
- In order to enable an increasing number of individuals to take advantage of this program, the central government intends to initiate it as soon as possible in each state.
One Nation One Ration Card 86% beneficiaries covered
Using the Ek Desh Ek Ration Card, citizens can purchase rations from any ration shop. 32 states and association regions are partaking in the One Country, One Apportion Card program. Around 69 crore recipients are getting the advantages of this program. Numerous laborers have benefit from the program known as “One Country, One Ration Card.” Now, laborers who work away from home can get some of their food from where they live with their families.
- Approximately 86% of beneficiaries are cover by this plan, and the remaining states will soon be cover as well.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman also reveal that the government will launch a portal in addition to announcing the budget. On this gateway, information about the relative number of laborers will be available.
- This portal will make it easy for the government to implement programs for workers of all kinds.
Look Here- Atal Bhujal Yojana 2023
One country one ration card scheme started in 9 states of the country
The One Country, One Ration Card program was initiate by the government during the coronavirus lockdown. Under this plan, any resident of the country will currently want to purchase proportion from a fair-value store in any state. For this, they won’t need a state-issued ration card. He can purchase ration from any fair-price store in the nation with the same ration card. Nine states have carried out the One Country, One Apportion Plan. At this time, residents of these nine states can obtain an allocation using a single proportion card. Soon, the nationwide “one country, one ration card” plan will take effect.
The provinces of Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Telangana, Tripura, and Uttar Pradesh are the ones that have up until this point executed the One Country, One Apportion Card. The Department of Food and Public Distribution of the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution will serve as the primary authority for the scheme’s successful implementation.
Benefits of One Country One Ration Card Scheme 2023
- This plan will be accessible to everybody in the country beginning in June 2020.
- The one country, one apportion card program can be use by destitute individuals who move starting with one state then onto the next looking for work.
- Each customer can conveniently and transparently purchase their share of food grains from any PDS store with the assistance of their ration card.
- The PDS system is rapidly undergoing integrate management in a number of states, including Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Haryana, Jharkhand, Kerala, Tripura, Telangana, and Maharashtra. are made up.
Also Check- PM Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Selection Process of One Nation One Ration Card Yojana
You are mindful that all state legislatures issue proportion cards in one of two ways: either the BPL or APL ration cards. APL and BPL ration cards are distribute base on income. Along these lines, this will act as the establishment for the determination interaction for the One Country, One Apportion Card. Through this article, we will furnish you with all of the data important to figure out which people fall under the APL apportion card classification and which fall under the BPL classification.
APL Category :- People who live above the neediness threshold are kept in this category. The APL Proportion Card is given to those individuals. If you are financially capable, they need to apply for APL Allot Card.
BPL Category :- This group includes the nation’s people who live below the poverty line. Those people get a BPL proportion card. If you are below the poverty line, you must apply for the BPL Ration Card.
One Nation One Ration Card Mobile App
Under the One Country, One Ration Card, the government will now launch the Ek Mera Ration Mobile App. This application will actually help a large number of residents who travel to another state for employment. Some of the features of this app are as follows:
- This application allows you to find the apportion shop that is nearest to you.
- Beneficiaries can learn about their entitlement to food grains by using this app.
- Additionally, you can obtain information regarding recent transactions using the Mera Ration mobile app.
- You can likewise get data about Aadhaar cultivating through this application.
- The Mera Proportion Versatile Application is one more choice for you to use to share your considerations and thoughts.
- The application can be complete in either Hindi or English by the applicant.
Read Here– PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Application Form
Process To Download Mera Ration Mobile App
- Open the Google Play Store on your phone first and foremost.
- At this time, you need to fill out the pursuit box with my proportion application.
- You will then, at that point, need to choose the pursuit choice.
- You will currently see a rundown open before you.
- The option at the top of this list must be chosen.
- Now you have to choose the install option.
- The My Ration Mobile App will be download to your phone when you select Install.
How To link ration card with Aadhaar card?
- To begin, you must visit the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India.
- By and by the greeting page will open before you.
- On the homepage, you must select the Start Now option.
- After this, you must enter your address.
- The Ration Card Benefit option must now be chosen.
- After that, your email address, mobile number, Aadhar card number, and ration card number are require to be enter.
- An OTP will be sent to your register mobile number right now.
- This OTP must be enter into the OTP box.
- Your screen will now display the message indicating the completion of the process.
- This is how you can connect your ration card to your Aadhaar.
One Nation One Ration Card Yojana FAQ’S
What are the key features of one nation one ration card?
The scheme has been integrate into 25 states and UTs, with an estimate 81 crore beneficiaries set to receive its benefits once all states/UTs are incorporate. Additionally, the government is planning to launch a helpline number to provide assistance to beneficiaries.
What is the main objective of one nation one ration card?
The primary goal of the One Nation One Ration Card (ONORC) initiative is to provide NFSA beneficiaries or cardholders with the ability to attain self-reliance in terms of their food security, regardless of their location within the country.
What are the drawbacks of one nation one ration card scheme?
The NFSA’s Food Security Scheme incurs high expenses, and an untargeted distribution of food grains could escalate the government’s financial burden.
Who introduced one nation one ration card?
Chandigarh, being the Best administer UT in the country, has taken the lead in introducing the ONORC Scheme with the integration of DBT. This initiative allows migrant beneficiaries to access ration even when they move to other states or UTs.
Related Post :-
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme
Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana