National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2023 :- This article contains important details about the National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2023 for SC, ST, OBC, Gen Caste, and other related programs. Soon, the National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2023 (Round 1) registration process will begin. Intrigued candidates should peruse every one of the guidelines and qualification measures completely prior to applying for the NOS 2023.
For additional subtleties, compassionately continue to peruse the article as far as possible. On February 15, 2023, the NOS 2023 application window opened. This article will be helpful to you if you are reading about the scholarship for the first time and want to learn more. In this article, we have provided important information about the National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2023. So read it till the end.
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2023
The National Overseas Scholarship (NOS) was established by the Indian government to offer financial aid to students who want to study abroad but have an annual family income of less than INR 8 lakh. Just the understudies/candidates who have a place with Booked Standings, Landless Horticultural Workers and Conventional Craftsmans, and Denotified, Itinerant, and Semi-Traveling Clans classifications are qualified to get the advantages from the Public Abroad Grant (NOS). The determination advisory group chooses 125 understudies for the grant. There are now a number of subcategories for the total number of slots. Out of this, 30% of the spaces are held for female competitors as it were.
The principal extent of the grant is to give monetary guide to understudies to concentrate on more elevate level courses from abroad. Only 45 days will be allowed for applications to be submit. This indicates that the authority will not take into consideration the NOS Application Form if it is submitted after March 31, 2023. Therefore, to avoid delays, ensure that the application is submitted within the allot time. The eligibility, application, and selection processes, among other things, will be visible to readers. in this paper.
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2023 Overview
|Name of Scheme||National Overseas Scholarship (NOS)|
|Scheme Offered by||Government of India|
|Beneficiary||SC, ST and Other Lower Class Students|
|Application||15 Feb – 31 March 2023|
|Duration of Award||Ph.D. – 04 Years Masters – 03 Years|
Also Visit- AIMS Portal 2023
About National Overseas Scholarship 2023-24
For Indian students who want to study abroad, the National Overseas Scholarship 2023–24 is highly sought after. The Public authority of India offers a grant. Students who have demonstrated academic excellence and a strong desire to continue their education abroad will be eligible for financial assistance.
Students must complete an application form and submit it along with all required documents to apply for the scholarship, which we will go over in greater detail. The public authority still can’t seem to declare the application cutoff time for the Public Abroad Grant 2023-24.
Eligibility Criteria for the NOS 2023
- Maximum age limitation is 35 years as of 1st April 2023.
- For a Master’s Degree– a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 60% score.
- For Ph.D. Courses- a Master’s Degree with a minimum of 60% score.
- Yearly income must be below INR 8 lakhs.
Number of Children in a Family:
- The Yojana can only be apply for by two children whose parents or guardians are the same.
National Overseas Scholarship For Minorities
With this scheme, only schedule caste residents can study abroad, and all semi-radical tribes can apply. Schedule caste residents are considered nomadic. The notification indicating who is eligible for the scholarship can be seen by the candidates. You already know how to apply for the scholarship. Therefore, applicants who meet the requirements for this application may apply for a scholarship. because the government offers a variety of beneficiary programs, including this one. So this is about public abroad grant enrollment. If you enjoyed this post, please share it with your family and friends.
National Overseas Scholarship For Scheduled Caste Students
Some information is require for national overseas scholarships for students from scheduled castes. The following PDF documents must be uploaded by candidates to the official website of the national overseas scholarship. Without these reports the competitors of a public abroad grant for planned standing understudies are not qualified.
- Scanned signature
- Current address proof
- Permanent address proof
- Qualifying marksheet/ degree
- Valid document regarding admission to Foreign University
- Employer’s NOC certificate
- Caste/ category certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- A Revenue Officer who is not below the rank of “Tehsildar” must have issued an income certificate for each family member who contributes to the household.
Check Here– Laxmi Bhandar Status 2023
NOS Important Documents 2023
Archives expected for the Public Abroad Grant Plan Application Structure 2023:
- Certificate Class 10th Board
- Caste Certificate (Caste Validity Certificate for Maharashtra)
- Scan Image of Photograph
- Scan Image of Signature
- Current Address Proof or Permanent Address Proof
- Qualifying Degree or Provisional Certificate
- Every Semester’s mark sheet for the qualifying examination
- If the percentage marks are not provide, documentation of the formula for converting the CGPA or SGPA into a percentage
- Unconditional offer letter from a foreign University
- If the period is longer than six months, a certificate or affidavit in regard to GAP details must be submitted after earning a Bachelor’s or Master‘s degree.
- Family Income Certificate
- ITR if the applicant is filing Income Tax Return
- Certificate of No Objection (NOC) from the Employer (if the Candidate Is Employ)
- Aadhaar Card
Details needed for the National Overseas Scholarship Scheme Application Form 2023
- Personal Information
- Qualifying Degree or Examination Details
- Employment or Gap Details
- Visa Application Details
- Prospects in India
- Family Income Certificate
- Current Address
- Foreign University or Institute Details
National Overseas Scholarship Slots
For the scholarship, 125 spots have been made available. There are a number of categories for the reserve slots. Given underneath is the table giving the itemized space data:
|Denotified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes||06 Slots|
|Landless Agricultural Labourers and Traditional Artisans||04 Slots|
|Scheduled Castes||115 Slots|
Also Read– PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2023
National Overseas Scholarship Selection Process
The application process will first be complete by the relevant authority. Once, the application technique will reach a conclusion, the authorities will begin assessing the got nosmsje.gov.in Application Structure. From that point onward, the legitimacy rundown will be delivered for the chose competitors. Name, category, gender, registration number, applied course, university, country, and QS Ranking will all be include. There will be approximately two selection rounds, according to the guidelines. The authority may conduct additional rounds for scholarships if necessary. Along with the requested documents, select candidates will be required to appear for document verification. Candidates need to get there within the allotted time.
How To Apply for the NOS 2023?
If you’re looking to pursue a career in the National Occupational Standards (NOS), then you’re probably aware of the 2023 application process. The NOS framework is an essential tool for ensuring that workers across various industries have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform their jobs effectively. In this post, we’ll provide a step-by-step guide on how to apply for the NOS 2023 and what you need to know before submitting your application. We’ll also discuss the benefits of being part of the NOS system and how it can help you advance your career. So, whether you’re new to the workforce or looking to upgrade your skills, this guide will help you navigate through the application process with ease.
- Firstly, open the official National Overseas Scholarship (NOS) web portal nosmsje.gov.in.
- Next go to the ‘Login’ option provide on the upper side of the homepage.
- Click the ‘Register Yourself’ option and complete the registration process.
- If you have already registered on the portal, then you do not have to register again.
- Next, the registration, login into the portal by entering the User ID, Password, and Captcha code.
- After click the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Afterward, you will find the link relevant to the ‘National Overseas Scholarship Scheme Application Form 2023.’
- Press on the link and fill out the entire application form carefully.
- Attach all the mandatory documentation along with the application form and proceed.
- At last, keep a copy of the application form for further proceedings.
Indian students who wish to pursue higher education abroad are eligible to receive financial assistance through the prestigious National Overseas Scholarship 2023–24. Students from all academic disciplines are eligible to apply, and the selection process is highly competitive. Understudies who wish to apply for the grant should meet the qualification rules and present a total application bundle in short order. Students will have a fantastic chance to realize their full potential, acquire knowledge and skills, and make a significant impact on the world through this scholarship.
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2023 FAQ’S
What is the NOS Scholarship 2023 Last Date?
NOS Scholarship 2023 Last Date – 31 March 2023.
What is the duration of National Overseas Scholarship Scheme?
For Master Course – Maximum 03 years and For Ph.D. Course – Maximum 04 years.
Who can apply for NOS Scholarship Scheme?
Candidates who belong to Schedule castes (SC, ST), denotified tribes, Traditional Artisan, Landless agriculture, etc. category can register for NOS Scholarship scheme.
Related Post :-