Jagananna Vidya Deevana Scheme Final List :- According to Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the fourth installment of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme will be made available on March 16, 2022. The third installment of the scheme was made available on November 30, 2021. The public power of AP has put away the Rs 686 crore clearly in 9,87,965 mother accounts. The entire course fee has been deposited by the government for the approximately 11.03 lakh higher education students. Candidates can check the status of their Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment on the official websites navasakam.ap.gov.in and jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
The link in the following section allows candidates to access the Jagananna Vidya Deevena 3rd Instalment Status and JVD Payment Status. Last Rundown and Status of the YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Plan (Plan Rundown): The eagerly awaited application form for the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena program can now be found on the official website. The application can be downloaded by eligible candidates via the portal or this page’s link. The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Application is a well-known and widely used program for statistical data analysis. It is intended to make it simple for clients to dissect, coordinate, and imagine huge datasets.
Jagananna Vidya Deevana Scheme Final List 2023
The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, made the “Vidya Deevena Scheme,” formerly known as “Fee reimbursement,” and a number of other programs for the people of Andhra Pradesh, with a focus on the financially disadvantaged. These announcements were made on November 27, 2019. It is a student education sponsorship program. Through this YSR Jagananna Vidya program, a poor family whose children are pursuing or planning to pursue higher education will receive financial assistance. To implement this strategy, the CM has allotted 4,900 crores for the upcoming session.
More than 10 million Mother’s accounts have received direct deposits totaling Rs 686 crore, according to the AP. The qualified understudies will get the sum inside five to ten days of the date of the third portion, contingent upon the course. If it’s not too much trouble, audit the subtleties of your ledger to decide the condition of the JVD installment in 2021. Qualified students will also receive SMSs of the contributing amount. The official website, which can be found at https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/, will also provide access to the Fee Reimbursement payment Status list.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Final list Details
|Name of the Department||Andhra Pradesh Education Department|
|Name of the Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Approval of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme||On the 27th of November 2019|
|Scheme Implement from||28th April 2020|
|Benefits||ITI Students: Rs.10,000
Polytechnic students: Rs.15,000
Degree students: Rs.20,000
|Scheme about||Students belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority/ Kapus/ EWS/ PWD will provide 100% free reimbursement|
Also Check – Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2023
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena List Status Online
- The Secretariat Code official website link is follow by applicants.
- Now, look for your Secretariat Code, which should be ex-1082001. Keep this in mind.
- Enter your Secretariat Code here to view the eligibility list.
- You will get a report showing the Understudy name, Mother name, Father Name, Aadhar Number, Application ID, Qualified Status and so on.
- Save the list as a download for later use.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
- The Andhra Pradesh chief minister, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, announces the “Jagananna Vidya Deevena” program, which provides scholarships to graduating students.
- A student from a family below the poverty line will receive Rs 20,000 annually under this program to pay for things like their tuition, exam fees, food, and room and board, among other expenses. which will be repaid straightforwardly into the school account at times.
- Understudies whose participation is 75% or more will get benefits from this plan.
- If any of you are applying for the upcoming fiscal year and are enrolled in a college or university.
- YSR Navasakam-Fee Reimbursement cards will be issued to students who meet the scheme’s eligibility requirements.
- The residency of the plan is appropriate until the understudy will finish his/her course.
Also Check – TN EMIS School Portal
Benefits Of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- Students will receive money based on the course they are taking as part of this plan.
- The annual payment for polytechnic students will be 15,000 dollars.
- Understudies who are in ITI will get 10,000/ – per annum.
- Additionally, undergraduate and graduate students will receive 20,000 rupees annually.
Additionally, students who fall into the following categories will be eligible for these benefits of a 100 percent fee reimbursement:
- Schedule Caste
- Schedule Tribe
- Backward Classes
- EBC (Economically Backward Class)
- EWS (Economically weaker section)
- Differently-abled students
Courses under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The majority of the courses will be cover by this plan, but the following will initially be the focus:
- B. Tech
- B. Pharmacy
- M. Tech
- M. Pharmacy
- B. Ed.
- Additionally, a few additional undergraduate and graduate courses
Read Here – Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
Eligibility Criteria for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- The students must be Andhra Pradesh residents and natives.
- Understudies who are chasing after their program/courses in government-supported private schools board and day researcher understudies and hostellers are qualified for the plan yet the school ought to be subsidiary with state Colleges/Sheets.
- To be eligible, the family’s annual income must be less than Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Students who are enrolled in deemed universities are ineligible for the program.
- The scheme is not available to students who are taking their degree courses through distance learning.
- Assuming any of the understudies got confirmation under the administration portion in his/her school then he/she won’t be qualified for the plan.
- Students are ineligible for the program if any members of the student’s family have pension benefits or are employed in a government sector and pay taxes.
- The program is open to any ward of a sanitation worker, regardless of their salary or method of employment.
- In order for sanitation workers to be eligible for the program’s benefits, the department of social welfare will develop a certification system.
- There shouldn’t be any four-wheelers in the beneficiary’s family.
- The individuals who have ten sections of land of wetland and 25 sections of land of dry land are additionally qualified for the plan.
- The student’s family member who pays property tax is also ineligible for the program.
- To be eligible for the program, student housing in the city must be less than 1500 square feet.
Look Also – YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
Document required for Vidya Deevena Scheme
All competitors who fulfill the qualification models should present a couple of its reports to profit of the advantages of the plan underneath we have given the rundown of records:
- Proof of residential
- Aadhar card
- Admission fee receipt
- Certificate of college admission
- Attendance Certificate
- Income certificate
- BPL and EWS certificates
- Parents occupational certificates
- Declaration of non-taxpayer
- Bank account details
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Final List FAQ’S
How the Jagananna Vidya benefits will disburse?
Students who are going to avail the benefits are curious to know how the government will disburse the money. Those students who are studying in a day scholar their fund or the full fee will be credited to the accounts of the institutions where he/ she is studying And those students who are hosteller the fund or full fee will be credited into the account of the mother of the beneficiary in two instalments periodically in December and July of the session.
What are Jagananna schemes for students?
It is a challenge for students who excel academically but come from families below the poverty line to apply for courses with high fees. Fortunately, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has initiated the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme to provide assistance to these students.
Is JVD release 2023?
On 16th March 2023, Andhra Pradesh’s Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy distribute funds for the Vidya Deevena Scheme directly into the bank accounts of students’ mothers.
Who is eligible for JVD scholarship?
Under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, students with an annual family income of less than Rs. 2.5 lakh are eligible to receive benefits. Additionally, those who own 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land are also eligible for the scheme’s benefits.
Related Post :-
Jagananna Vasathi Deevana Scheme
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme