Jagananna Vasathi Deevana Scheme 2023 :- The eligible list and information about the JVD 2nd Installment Date can be found on this page. The YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2023 was first introduced by AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on February 24, 2020. Through this AP Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Plan 2023, Andhra Pradesh State Government gives monetary help to the understudies. This YSR JVD Scheme 2023 2nd Installment is open to candidates enrolled in ITI, polytechnic, and degree programs. If you’re interested, visit ap.gov.in to download the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Application Form and review the eligibility list. We will notify all eligible students of the Vasathi Deevena Release Date 2023 in a few days. Thus, competitors check the continuous updates of the Jagan Anna Vasathi Deevena date here.
The following information can be used to learn more about the second installment date of the Jagananna Vasathi Deeevana Scheme. Students interested in learning more about Vasathi Deevena Release Date 2023 Updates will find sufficient information on this page. because the JVD Release Date 2023 is provided to you within seconds of the official release. The majority of candidates have found this page to learn the most recent information about the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 4th Payment Date in 2023, Vasathi Deevena 3rd Payment Date, and Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 2023 Second Payment Date. Therefore, students who are making their first visit and are impressed by the Vasathi Deevena Today News that is provided should save this page so that they will be notified whenever officials make an announcement about the YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 2023.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevana Scheme 2023
The students in Andhra Pradesh State will be thrilled to hear this. The Andhra Pradesh State Government introduced the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2023 to students on February 24, 2020. Under this YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Plan 2023, grants are given to all qualified up-and-comers. For the current fiscal year, Rs. 2,300 crores were approved by the AP Education Department. Students who excel academically will benefit from receiving this scholarship. The AP Government will provide financial benefits such as reimbursements for hostel, dining hall, and tuition fees through the AP JVD Scheme 2023.
Therefore, if you are qualified, take advantage of this opportunity to complete the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Application Form. Before applying for this scheme’s details at JVD’s Last Date. Students, please review the information on this page’s Jagananna Vasathi Dee vena Scheme Eligibility List. Also, know the date of the fourth installment of Jagananna Vidya Deevena. Candidates can learn all the most recent information about Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Release Date 2023 by visiting this page. The information on when the JVD will be released by the AP Board and the JVD Eligible List 2023 College Wise will be shown here. Therefore, one needs to remain connected to this page in order to learn the AP JVD Amount Release Date 2023.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevana Scheme 2023 Details
|Scheme Offering Department||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme|
|Released By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme Implementation Date||24th February 2020|
|Scheme Moto||To Provide 100% fee reimbursement for SC, ST, OBC, minority, Kapus, EWS, disabled|
Also Visit – Delhi Ration Card List 2023
Implementation Of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
The plan will be carried out exceptionally soon in the province of Andhra Pradesh. The scheme’s official launch took place in Vizianagaram on February 24, 2020. For the purpose of putting this plan into action, a budget of Rs. 2300 crores was agreed upon. The beneficiary’s mother will receive the scheme’s allocation of funds directly. The funds will be immediately deposit into the bank account of the beneficiary’s legal guardian if the beneficiary’s mother is unavailable.
Objectives Of Vasathi Deevana Scheme
The objective which will be satisfied after the execution of the plan is a lessening in the measurements of the understudies who drop out in their advanced education stage. The following is a list of the various courses’ beneficiaries in various cities.
- First, East Godavari has the highest number of ITI student beneficiaries (6,828).
- Second, Nellore has the fewest ITI student beneficiaries (2,057).
- Thirdly, Krishna has the highest number of polytechnic student beneficiaries—14,903.
- Fourth, the most un-number of polytechnic understudy recipients are from Nellore (3,334).
- Fifth, the largest number of degrees and PG understudies are from Chittoor with 1,22,219 recipients and Vizinagaram with 52,944 is at the base.
Also Check – Atal Bhujal Yojana
Courses Available Under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
To profit the advantages of the plan, the understudies should be chasing after any of the courses from the rundown of courses given underneath:-
Incentives Under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
The program will provide a long list of benefits. The following is a list of the benefits that are include in the plan:
- Educational expense in addition to inn charge for the understudies who are chasing after the accompanying courses.-
- Engineering etc.
- The students will be given Rs 20,000/– per year.
- Mess fees will not apply to welfare hostel students studying there.
- Money incentives are as follows-
- Rs 15,000 for Polytechnic students
- Rs 10,000 for ITI Students
- Rs 20,000 for Graduate Degree and other courses.
Also Read – PM Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Eligibility Criteria
If you want to enroll in the Jagananna Deevena program, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The program is not available to employees of the government.
- In the event that anybody in the family is benefiting annuity, the person in question isn’t qualified for the plan.
- Safe-haven laborers are absolved from the plan.
- The students pursuing the following courses are eligible–
- The students must be enrolled in the following institution-
- Government or Government Aided
- Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities/ Boards.
- The annual income of the family should be less than Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres, or wetland and agricultural land under 10 acres, should be restrict to beneficiaries.
- None of the beneficiaries should own a car, taxi, auto, etc.
Documents Required for Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
You should bring the following documents with you when you fill out the scholarship application :-
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
Check Here – PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Application Form
Registration Process Under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
You must apply for the program by following the steps list below if you want to register online under the scheme.
- In the first place, visit the authority site of the plan.
- Click on the Authority Notice Of AP YSR Vasathi Deevena Plan.
- Or use the direct link provide here.
- Complete the scheme’s application form.
- Upload the aforementioned documents.
- Select “Submit.“
- Print a copy for later use.
Beneficiary List of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
If you have any desire to check the rundown of the recipient that have been chosen to give advantages of the plan then you need to follow the straightforward advances given underneath.
Candidates will need to click this link.
To access Detailed Reports, click the blue-colored text once you arrive on the page.
Choose your “District Name.“
Choose a location.
Pick Provincial Or Metropolitan.
Note your Secretariat Code.
The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List will be sent to you as a PDF.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme FAQ’S
Jagananna Vasathi Deevana Scheme is the program which has been launch by the Andhra Pradesh Government under the leadership of Chief Minister, Jagan Mohan Reddy which aims to support the educational accommodation expenses of underprivileged students in the state.
The eligible prospects will receive up to Rs. 20,000 on an annual basis in order to support their educational expenses through the JVD Accommodation Scheme in Andhra Pradesh. Additionally, the hostel expenses and other accommodation requirements will also be cover depending on the financial need and circumstances of the student.
Who is eligible for JVD scholarship?
Under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, students with an annual family income below Rs. 2.5 lakh are eligible to receive benefits. Additionally, those who own 10 acres of wetland or 25 acres of dry land are also eligible for the scheme’s benefits.
Related Post :-