India Post Office Recruitment 2023 :- The India Post Office has issued a notification for 98083 MTS, Mail Guard, Postman, and Stenographer positions, among other positions. Candidates who have completed their tenth, twelveth, graduation, or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply for this position and then take the examination. You should be aware that the application process for the Post Office Recruitment 2023 will begin in February 2023, after which you can fill out the form on indiapost.gov.in.
You should therefore check India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Eligibility & Age Limit as soon as the bumper vacancies are released to determine whether or not you are qualified for which position. Additionally, the India Post Office Bharti 2023 Vacancy Chart Circle Wise is accessible for your perusal. Proceed for India Post Bharti 2023 Online Form and then complete it once you learn about the position for which you want to apply in order to register for the recruitment.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023
The India Post Office Department, which is part of the Ministry of Communications, is advertising for more than 98000 positions across a variety of cadres. Under India Post Office Recruitment 2023, a variety of positions, including MTS, Mail Guard, Postman, and Stenographer, are open.
Candidates over the age of 18 who are interested can apply for the position. Group D vacancies will be select base solely on a merit list, while Postman, Stenographer, and other positions will be selected through a written examination. The link to the online form will go live in February 2023, and after that, you can start applying online for this job. India Post’s official registration site is indiapost.gov.in, where you can sign up for this recruitment.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Details
|Notification Name||India Post Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|Released By||Ministry of Communications|
|Total Vacancies||98000+ Posts|
|Eligibility||10th, 12th, Graduate and Postgraduate|
|Age Limit||18-32 Years|
|Recruitment Level||National Level|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Merit List|
|Post Office Recruitment 2023 Application Date||February 2023|
|India Post Recruitment 2023 Last Date||February 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||10 days Prior to Exam Date|
|India Post Recruitment Portal||Indiapost.gov.in|
Also Visit– CBSE 12th Result 2023
India Post Office Notification 2023 PDF
- India Mailing station Enlistment 2023 Notice PDF is delivered in January 2023 for different opportunities.
- Up-and-comers who have done tenth, twelfth, Graduation or Post Graduation are qualified for enlistment.
- Simply follow the link provided at indiapost.gov.in to obtain the notification for this recruitment.
- In addition, specific positions reserved for Sports Meritorious Individuals are included in the recruitment process.
- Candidates who are interested can apply for the Post Office Bharti 2023 online using the method outlined below.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Eligibility & Age Limit
|Post Name||Eligibility/Educational Qualification Required||Age Limit|
|Postman||10th Pass from recognize Board with minimum 50% Marks||18-32 Years|
|Mailguard||12th Pass From recognize Board with minimum 45% Marks||18-32 Years|
|MTS||10th Pass from recognize Board with minimum 50% Marks||18-32 Years|
India Post Office GDS Bharti 2023
The India Post Office GDS Bharti internet link will go live on February, 2023. The India Post Office GDS Bharti online application deadline is February, 2023. To forestall the last-minute pressure, applicants are prescribed to apply. We have provided the link to the India Post Office GDS Bharti Apply Online below for candidates’ convenience, so they do not need to visit the official India Post website.
Also Look- BPSC 67th Prelims Result 2023
India Post GDS Eligibility Criteria 2023
- In the official GDS Notification 2023, the Indian Post has made the requirements for hiring Gramin Dak Sevak public.
- All applicants must have passed the 10th grade from a reputable school.
- Additionally, they must be able to use a computer and possess fundamental computer skills, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel.
- Additionally, candidates must be able to ride a bicycle because they may be require to deliver the post.
- To support their claims, aspirants will need to provide certifications.
- In the event that a candidate has any previous experience, it won’t be consider for the Gramin Dak Sevak Enrollment 2023.
- Candidates will be recruited in accordance with their ranks, which will be determined by their categories and the grades they earned in 10th grade.
GDS Salary 2023
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) and Dearness Allowance would make up the salaries of the hired workers. They will be compensated in the following ways:
|Branch Postmaster||Rs. 12,000/- to 29,380/-|
|Assistant Postmaster/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- to 24,470/-|
Instructions To Apply Online For GDS Recruitment 2023 State Wise
Candidates for the GDS positions can apply online in accordance with their states. The India Post does not require a printed copy of your application. The candidates can follow the means provided underneath to apply for the posts of GDS.
- Candidates must first access India Post’s official website, indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- You will find all of the options related to the application process on the left side of the homepage.
- To sign up for an account on the website, you‘ll first need to click the “Registration” icon.
- All of your information, including your name, position, and educational background, will be entered here.
- Then, from the homepage, you will submit these details and apply for the GDS Recruitment 2023. Here, you’ll need to choose which circles you want to work on and arrange them in the order you prefer. Last but not least, if you’re male and belong to the unreserved category, you’ll need to pay the application fee. The application fee is not required for females or any reserved categories.
- As it will be required during document verification, you should print out the application form and bring it with you.
GDS Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
Is there an entrance exam for the GDS Recruitment 2023?
No, there is no entrance exam for the GDS Recruitment 2023. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks scored by them in their class 10.
How many vacancies have been released by the India Post for the posts of GDS?
There are a total of 98000+ vacancies for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak in 23 circles across the country.
How can I apply for the post of GDS?
You can apply for the post of GDS online on the official website of India Post by following the steps mentioned above.
Related Post :-