Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2023:- The Haryana Government has launched a number of programs to guarantee students’ social security. One of the initiatives implemented by the Haryana Government to ensure the social security of its citizens is the Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojna (MMPSY). The objective recipients of this plan are the oppressed and unfortunate groups of the state. The primary objective of MMPSY is to offer pensions, accidental/life insurance, and financial and social security to all eligible families in the state.
Families that meet the requirements for this program must submit applications in order to receive benefits. The Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana is a program supported by the state government for EWS families with a landholding of up to 2 hectares and an annual income of up to Rs.1,80,000. This plan likewise covers little money managers with a specific measure of yearly turnover. Boss Priest of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar declared this Govt. scheme, and two installments of the program have already been credited to the beneficiaries’ accounts; the subsequent installment will be credited shortly.
Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2023
The Finance Department of the Government of Haryana is in charge of implementing the Haryana MMPSY. The scheme is carried out by the department with the assistance of the Nodal Authority. The application structures which are gotten at different focuses are handled by the nearby Depository office and the concerned division in the concerned regions.
All economically disadvantaged families in the state with a landholding of up to 2 hectares and a minimum annual income of Rs. 180000 are eligible for the program. A yearly grant of Rs. 6,000 is provided to each beneficiary family to help them pay for a pension and insurance plan that is funded by the central government. In the event that you are keen on knowing all the data about Haryana MMPSY, do peruse this article till the end.
Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2023 Overview
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY)|
|Category||Haryana Govt. Scheme|
|Implementing Authority||Finance Department, Government of Haryana|
|Benefit||Financial and social security benefit of Rs.6000/- per annum|
|Beneficiaries||Poor families in the state|
|Status of Registration||Open|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Method of registration||Self, CSC and Saral portal|
|Mode of transfer of Benefit||Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)|
Also Visit– UP EKavach Login 2023
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY)
- Go through the benefits gave under this plan given as under-
- Each beneficiary family in this program receives Rs. 6000 annually.
- The Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) life insurance benefits, the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Bima Yojana (PMSBY accidental insurance benefits, pension benefits, crop loan benefits, and other social security options are available to beneficiaries.
- The government pays a specific amount of premium for each social security option. The sum for every choice is given underneath
- Extra security under Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY-Rs.330 each year
- Under PMSBY, accidental insurance costs Rs. 12 per year.
- PMSYMY or PMLVMY or PM-KMY-Rs.55 to Rs.200 each month in light old enough
- A monthly pension of Rs. 3000 is also provided to family members who reach the age of 60.
- Assuming a sum is left subsequent to deducting the premium of any of the government backed retirement plans, recipients can pull out that sum in real money.
- The DBT method is used to transfer the scheme’s funds to the beneficiary.
Schemes Cover under MMPSY
The following scheme is covered by MMPSY Haryana:
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapaari Mandhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojna
Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY) Enrolment Process
- Eligible families must sign up for the Haryana MMPS Yojana portal in order to receive its benefits. Check the subtleties of the enrolment cycle given in this part
- A straightforward application form must be completed by the head of the family for eligible families.
- The MMPSY application form can be found on the scheme’s official website.
- All fundamental family information, including income, land holdings, occupation, and selection of social security options, must be provided by applicants.
- The Family ID and OTP must be enter in order to print the application form.
- The applicant can complete the enrollment process by visiting the appropriate SARAL Kendras, Gas Agencies, Antyodaya Kendras, Atal Sewa Kendras (CSCs), etc., if they are unable to self-enroll.
- The applicants will not be required to pay any application or enrollment fees.
Also Look– Ladli Behna Yojana 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana MMPSY
Under this plan, benefits will only be given to eligible families. The following are the fundamental eligibility requirements for this program:
- Since applicants must reside in the state of Haryana, this program is only open to citizens of Haryana.
- A family ID known as the Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) No. must be present for the beneficiary family.
- The family should have a total land holding of no more than 2 hectares or 5 acres and a maximum annual income of Rs. 1.8 lakhs.
PMMDY Pension Plan-Premium Chart
|Beneficiary Entry Age||Beneficiary contribution to be paid by the Govt.|
Document Required for MMPSY Registration
At the time of registration, applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Family Income Certificate
- Citizens should have Bhu Naksha/Land papers.
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Parivar Pehchan Patra Id (Family Id)
Also Visit– AIMS Portal 2023
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra
Government of Haryana as informed that they are preparing for the database of 54 lakh families. The government will issue the 14-digit ID number known as Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra to eligible citizens once the database is centralized in the system. This card will be utilized to apply for state government assistance plans like Mukhya Mamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana. The benefits of this program are only available to families with a current Parivar Pehchan Patra.
MMPSY Family Provident Fund
The beneficiaries of this plan can choose to use their third installment from the Family Provide Fund. On the off chance that MMPSY wishes to profit FPF choice, they need to specify it in the application structure. If the beneficiary chooses this option, the State Government will invest or use the remaining fund, after deducting the contribution or premium for all options, in the Family Provident Fund. on the family’s behalf. After this, the eligible family will receive returns on their FPF investments. The family can take out the FPF money once a year or after five years.
How To apply for Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra/ Family Id?
Are you a resident of Haryana looking to apply for the Parivar Pehchan Patra or Family ID? If so, you may be wondering where to start. The good news is that the application process is relatively simple and can be completed online. In this post, we will walk you through the steps of applying for the Parivar Pehchan Patra and help ensure that your application is successful. We’ll provide information on the documents you’ll need, how to fill out the application form, and what to expect during the application process. So, whether you’re a new resident of Haryana or just need to update your family‘s information, read on for our helpful guide on how to apply for the Parivar Pehchan Patra/Family ID.
PPP, or simply Family Identification Cards, are absolutely necessary to take advantage of this program’s benefits. A family ID number must be obtained by families. before signing up for the plan. They can get a family ID by doing the following:
- PPP Operators –Administrators enrolled for playing out the assignment of Parivar Pehchan Patra in Haryana.
- CSC VLEs – Common Service Centers managed and operated by VLEs (Village Level Entrepreneurs)
- SARAL Kendras – Antyodaya Saral Kendras managed by the state government
Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2023 FAQ’S
What is the official website of MMPSY scheme ?
MMPSY scheme official website is https://cm-psy.haryana.gov.in.
How is the CM Parivar Samridhi Yojana applied for?
The CM Parivar Samridhi Yojana applied for official website of haryana government.
Related Post :-
BH Series Vehicle Registration 2023
National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2023