BARC Recruitment 2023 :- Bhabha Nuclear Research Center (BARC) has started accepting online applications for various positions including Technical Officer, Research Assistant, Engineering Boiler Attendant, Scholarship Trainee Cat-I and Scholarship Trainee Cat-II.
His BARC hiring for 2023 will fill a total of 4,374 positions. Applicants wishing to apply for the above positions should submit the duly completed application form to https: The registration link at //www.barc.gov.in/ will be active by his 22nd May 2023. For more information on BARC recruitment efforts, please see this article.
BARC Recruitment 2023
The Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), India’s leading nuclear research institute, has announced a recruitment drive for 2023. The organization seeks motivated and talented individuals to join its workforce and contribute to its mission to advance nuclear power and related technologies for the benefit of society.
Those who meet the admission criteria and pass the selection test will be invited to take the written test. The written exam is divided into multiple parts and assesses the candidate’s knowledge, ability and aptitude. Candidates who perform well in the written exam will be selected as finalists for an interview, where her communication skills, leadership skills and general aptitude for the position will be assessed.
BARC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Posts name||Stipendiary Trainee Category-I & II, Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician Boiler Attendant|
|Registration Dates||24 April to 22 May 2023|
|Selection Process||Written examination/interview/skills test
Check Also:- India Post Office Recruitment 202
BARC Recruitment 2023
Candidates are required to undergo a written test, interview, aptitude test (depending on job requirements), document review and medical examination. Only finalists will be hired for technical lead and other posts. Candidates are selected by Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) constituent departments on the basis of a direct recruitment/training scheme. BARC Recruitment 2023 is being implemented to fill vacancies of 212 within direct recruitment and 4,162 within training programs (scholarship trainees).
BARC Recruitment 2023 Notification
The Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) has issued an official notice of 4,374 individual submissions to Advt. no. Uploaded. March 2023 / BARC. Candidates seeking the positions of Engineering Officer, Research Assistant, Engineering Boiler Attendant, Scholarship Trainee Cat-I and Scholarship Trainee Cat-II, click the direct link below to view the detailed post need to do it.
Check Also:- ESIC Recruitment 2023
BARC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
The recruitment process for BARC 2023 is expected to begin in the final week of April 2023. Candidates wishing to apply for the various positions offered by the organization must submit their applications online by the deadline, which is expected to be the last week of May 2023.
|BARC Recruitment 2023 Notification||22 April 2023|
|BARC Recruitment, Apply online starts||24 April 2023 (10 AM)|
|Last Date to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2023||22 May 2023 (11:59 PM)|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||22 May 2023|
|BARC Exam Date 2023||To be notified|
BARC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Education Qualification||Age Limit (as of 22,05,2023)|
|Technical Officer||M.Sc/ B. Tech In Related Field,||18 to 35 years|
|Scientific Assistant||B.Sc In Food/ Home Science/ Nutrition||18 to 30 years|
|Technician Boiler Attendant||Matric Pass With Boiler Attendant Certificate||18 to 25 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I||B.Sc/ Diploma In Related Field||19 to 24 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II||10/ 12/ ITI||18 to 22 years|
BARC Salary Details 2023
- Technical Officer 56,100
- Scientific Assistant 35,400
- Technician 21,700
ST Category 1
- 1st year – Rs. 24,000/–
- 2nd year – Rs. 26,000/-
ST Category 2
- 1st year – Rs. 20,000/-
- 2nd year – Rs. 22,000/-
Check Also:- TS Gurukul Recruitment 2023
Application Fee of BARC Recruitment 2023
- The application fee depends on the position you apply for. B. Rs.500 for Scientific Officer/D and Engineering Officer/C positions, Rs.150 for Scientific Assistant positions/B and Rs.100 for Technician/B positions.
- The application fee is non-refundable and candidates must pay the fee through any available payment option (e.g.
payment method). B. Online or Offline?
- There is no entry fee for candidates in SC/ST, PWD and Female categories.
- Applicants should keep the proof of payment safe as they will need it for future reference.
BARC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The selection process will vary depending on the position you are applying for. B. By interview, written test, or both.
- Candidates applying for the Scientific Director/D and Technical Director/C positions will be placed on a shortlist based on their GATE score or her BARC screening test score.
- Finalists will be contacted for an interview, the final step in the selection process.
- Candidates applying for Research Assistant/B and Technician/B positions are required to take a written and aptitude test.
- The written exam will be conducted on her in two parts. Part 1 will contain questions from the English, General Knowledge and Mathematics areas, while Part 2 will contain questions from each job category. Candidates who qualify for the written exam must take the proficiency test to obtain the certification.
- The final selection will be based on the overall results of the written and proficiency tests.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo document screening, medical examination and police inspection prior to final selection.
- A performance list is created based on the applicant‘s performance during the selection process, and applicants are offered positions based on availability and preference.
Check Also:- ISRO Recruitment 2023
How To Apply for BARC Recruitment 2023?
Applying for a job can be a daunting process, but with the right guidance and preparation, it can also be an exciting opportunity to further your career. If you’re interested in joining the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), one of India’s premier nuclear research facilities, then this blog post is for you. We’ll guide you through the steps you need to take to apply for BARC Recruitment 2023, including eligibility criteria and important dates to keep in mind. We’ll also provide tips on how to prepare for the recruitment process and make yourself stand out as a strong candidate. So whether you’re a recent graduate looking for your first job or an experienced professional seeking new opportunities, read on for all the information you need to apply for BARC Recruitment 2023.
- First of all, visit BARC official website www.barc.gov.in.
- Click the Recruitment option on the home page.
- Please select the position you wish to apply for and read the guidelines carefully.
- Click on the “Online Application” tab and enter your personal information, educational background, work history, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents. B. Passport photo, signature, education and caste certificate (if applicable).
- Pay the registration fee using one of the payment methods provided. Please check your application for any errors or incompleteness.
- Click “Submit” to submit your application.
- Make a copy of your application and payment receipt for your records.
BARC Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
Q. Which posts are announced to be filled through BARC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. BARC has announced vacancies for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician Boiler Attendant, Stipendiary Trainee Category-I & II posts.
Q. What are the registration dates to fill BARC Application Form 2023?
Ans. The application form for BARC Recruitment is available till 22nd May 2023.
Q. What is the selection process for BARC Technical Officer Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The candidates applied for BARC Technical Officer Recruitment 2023 will be selected through Interview round.
Related Post :-