AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 :- The Amma Vodi Scheme Apply 2023. To learn every detail about the aforementioned plan, read on. We have safeguard every one of the significant parts of the Amma Vodi Plan, like its goals, benefits, qualification standards and Applicant, archives required, the solicitation cycle, and so on.
The complete application procedure can be found at the end of the article. How to check identical and child information online. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State implemented this Amma Vodi plan as part of his larger Navaratnalu initiative. The Chief Minister will assist all of the poor and send their children to school by implementing the Amma Vodi plan.
AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
An annual incentive payment of Rs 15,000 will be made to all of these people. Likewise, the execution of the arrangement will urge numerous Possibility to come to school. In May, the people of the state of Andhra Pradesh elect YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to flatter the state’s chief minister. Since then, Elected has worked hard to live up to the expectations of the masses and fulfill all of its promises. During his voting form crusade. He made a promise to take care of every community in the condition in his manifesto, Navaratnalu. As an answer, he declared nine government assistance plans. YSR Rythu Bharosa, the Fee Reimbursement Plan, YSR Arogyasree, Jalayaganam, YSR Amma Vodi, YSR Aasara, the Prohibition of Liquor, Pedlandariki Illu, and Pensionala Pempu are all examples of these policies.
This online Amma Vodi Scheme has attracted a lot of interest. The incentive that will be provided to each additional applicant is one of the primary benefits that will be realized by means of this plan. In the ravenousness of impetuses, they will be urged to get admission to their nearby school. We are all aware that poverty can prevent some families from sending their children to school. However, the Amma Vodi plan will provide a direct benefit of Rs 15,000, allowing families to send their children to school. would be advantageous. Read the article all the way to the end to learn how to request the same in detail and how to check child specific online.
AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Chief Minister of AP|
Also Visit- Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
About Amma Vodi Scheme
The Jagananna Amma Vodi program was start by the government of Andhra Pradesh to encourage parents to send their children to school by putting 13,000 rupees in the mother’s bank account. On January 9, 2020, Boss Clergyman of Andhra Pradesh Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy declare the send off of Jagananna Amma Vodi with a financial plan of 6,455.80 crore for the 2019 scholastic year. Students from approximately 43 lakh households benefit from the program. On January 11, 2021, the program’s second phase, which benefited 45 lakh people and had a budget of 6673 crore rupees, began. Because of the Coronavirus pandemic, the underlying qualification standards, which required 75% obligatory participation, were released.
jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Yojana Apply Online
The Education Department has been in charge of putting the plan into action. Under the direction of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, a budget of Rs. To ensure a smooth running of the year, 6318 crore was set aside. The dispense spending plan was remember by 42,12,186 mothers and 81,72,224 children. The Chief Minister also emphasized that every child has the right to an education and that it is important to be educated in today’s fast-paced world during the scheme’s opening in Chittoor. More than 37 lakh students are currently enrolled in 44,400 government institutions in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
This plan is called the YSR Jagannadh Amma Vodi Scheme. On January ninth, the arrangement was effectively execute in the wake of being created in June. The YSR Amma Vodi Yojana, one of the most important programs, makes it simple for poor families to get an education. As a feature of this arrangement, Rs. The mother or legal guardian of the eligible student will receive 15,000 annually. The parents will be able to send their children to school with financial assistance from the Amma Vodi program.
Eligibility Criteria For The Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
- The Up-and-comer ought to have a place with the BPL classification.
- The applicants must be Andhra Pradesh residents on a permanent and legal basis.
- Understudies should have a functioning Aadhar card number.
- Students are required to carry a white ration card.
- The student must possess a valid and valid PAN card.
- From the beginning of the school year onward, the beneficiary should be enrolled in a government or private aided or private unaided school, including state residential schools, from grades 1 through 12.
- During the current academic year, the student must have a minimum attendance rate of 75%.
- The plan does not apply to a state government officer’s ward.
Also Look – YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
Documents To Apply Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form 2023
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- White Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Address proof such as-
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Passport etc
- School identity card to confirm the identity of the student.
- School Certificates
- Bank Account Details
How To Check Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form 2023 Online?
Might it be said that you are hoping to apply for the Amma Vodi Plan? The good news is that you can do so online! The Amma Vodi Scheme is a government initiative that provides discounted train tickets. The application form is available online if you are eligible. How to fill out the form and submit it online? Here are some pointers. Prepared to apply? Let’s get going!
- First, go to the Andhra Pradesh government’s official website, Amma Vodi Plan, at jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
- When you arrive at the website, select the Amma Vodi Application Form option.
- After downloading the application form successfully, carefully fill in all personal information, including name, address, and other details.
- Include a photograph of your child in the size of a passport and all relevant documents.
- Make sure that all of the information is correct, then send it to the closest government office or upload it to the Andhra Pradesh government’s official website.
How To check Child Details Under AP Amma Vodi Scheme?
All of the parents whose children were register under the scheme now have easy access to information about their children’s status, payment status, and other details. For subtleties, you simply have to perform not many advances which we have given beneath.
- First, go to the Amma Vodi Scheme’s official website (the link is below).
- You can now search for information about your child under the Amma Vodi scheme on the portal’s home page.
- You are require to enter your aadhaar number after clicking the same.
- You will have access to your child’s data after submitting the same.
AP Amma Vodi Scheme FAQ’S
This scheme was introduce by YSR Jagan Reddy Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Family who is living Below Poverty Line can send their children who are studying in class 1st to 12th will get financial aid from the government. It is provision that the mothers will get financial aid annually as financial assistance so that she can send her ward to school.
15000/- per annum
You can apply for this scheme online or offline through the government portal.
Yes, there are few documents like white ration card, student school identity card, aadhar card, address proof, name of school, mother’s passport size photo.
Related Post :-
1 thought on “AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Benefits jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in”
You realloy make it srem so ewsy with your presentatioon. Good Work