Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2023 :- Assuming you need bikes so you can wander across the city and go to work with no issue of vehicles then you are at the perfect locations, the concerned specialists of the Tamilnadu government have sent off the Amma Bike Plan for the female inhabitants of the Tamilnadu state.
We would like to discuss all of the important aspects of the program with you in this article so that you can take full advantage of the benefits. We have provided the vehicle specifications, eligibility criteria, required documents, and step-by-step application instructions in this article.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2023
The Amma Scooter Scheme will ensure that these women have equal employment opportunities, despite the fact that we assert that women are taking equal control of society throughout the nation. Women have been found to stop their employment or self-independence journeys in many instances because they are unable to travel far.
To prevent this from happening, the government has developed a program that allows women to ride scooters on their employment journeys in order to receive equal employment services and become self-sufficient. This plan permits qualified possibility to set aside to half or Rs.25,000, whichever is less, on the acquisition of a bike. Similar to this, the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme may be able to benefit PwD females by retrofitting bikes. Candidates should pay for the remaining vehicle cost themselves or with a bank loan.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2023 Details
|Name of the scheme||Amma Two Wheeler Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu state|
|Launched for||Female Residents of Tamil Nadu state|
|Benefits||Providing two-wheelers to women|
Check Here- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Application Form
About TN Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
In February 2018, the project was launched with the intention of advancing working women, particularly those from lower socioeconomic backgrounds. A markdown of up to half or Rs.25,000, whichever is less, on the purchase of a two-wheeler is available to qualified candidates under this plan. In a similar vein, PwD females might be able to benefit from retrofitting bikes with three wheels. Up-and-comers ought to bear the remainder of the cost of the vehicle either through a bank advance or through their own resources.
Amma Two Wheeler School New Update
The Amma Two Wheeler Scheme has a small number of beneficiaries. Because of this, the more noteworthy Chennai organization has mentioned that functioning ladies additionally profit the advantage under this plan. As indicated by this plan, the Chennai partnership will give Rs. 25000, or fifty percent, of two-wheelers go to employed women as well. To profit, of the advantage of this plan working ladies can present their age and address verification for their driving permit and pay subtleties for the plan. Women aged 18 to 15 are eligible for this program.
According to an official with the Chennai Corporation, the government has set a goal of providing subsidies to approximately 9519 working women each year. Previously, there were 10500 applications, which were approved, and 9515 are currently being considered. This year, the goal has been lowered to 6062, and only 7000 women will be eligible for the assistance.
Read Here – PM Kisan Nidhi Correction 2023
Benefits Of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
The Amma two-wheeler program has a lot going for it. The following is a list that details some of the scheme’s benefits.
- Every year, one lakh women will benefit from the scheme.
- Allocation of half of the cost of the bicycle or Rs.25,000, whichever is lower will be given.
- There is an accessibility of a free save from the public authority for the procurement of the Amma bicycle.
- The appropriation should be credited directly to the recipient’s financial account.
- PwD women can be benefitted by the retro-fitted three-wheeler bicycle.
- The women can benefit from bank advance until the end of the aggregate or pay through their own resources.
The women listed below are qualified to apply for the Amma two–wheeler program.
Women who are actively working for a living wage or activity employment, either individually or collectively.
Women who travel a great deal for their commute.
Their profit are the essential kind of revenue for the family.
Women who are identified as employed in both the formal and informal sectors.
Businesses and establishments employ women.
women who work for themselves and engage in menial occupations.
Ladies who are either on day to day compensation, solidified compensation, on agreement work in Government Supported Associations, confidential establishments, government ventures or local area based associations, for example,
- Panchayat Level Leagues.
- Maiyam Mavatta Makkal Kattral
- Committees for reducing poverty in villages.
Workers at ASHA as well as correspondents and banking facilitators
Women who are employed will receive priority.
- Residing in remote areas or hilly regions
- Differently Abled
- Unmarried aged above 35 years
- Household heads
Also Visit– What Is The PM SHRI Scheme?
Details Of Vehicle
For the vehicle that must be purchased in order to take advantage of the benefits of the scheme, the concerned authorities have finalized some specifications:-
- The maximum capacity of the engine must be 125cc.
- The Motor Vehicles Act of 1988 should allow the vehicle to be register.
- The vehicle must have been manufactured after January 1, 2018, and it must also adhere to the most recent emission regulations.
- Subtleties of the relative multitude of vehicles gave under this plan will be grouped/assembled by the Task Chief (PD), Tamilnadu State Provincial Vocations Mission (TNSRLM) of the separate Region.
- Additionally, the information will be shared with the Transport department, which will forbid a three-year registration change due to sale or other considerations without the prior approval of the PD, TNSRLM.
Reservation Under The Scheme
The Amma two-wheeler program also has some restrictions for the less fortunate women in society, as shown below:
|Schedule Caste (SC)||21%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||1%|
|Differently-Abled||4% (All Categories)|
Also Look – PMAY List 2023
Eligibility Criteria For Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
When applying for the Amma two-wheeler program, the applicant must meet the following requirements.
The age of the candidate should not surpass 40 years old.
The applicant cannot be younger than 18 years old.
The applicant must have pass the eighth grade exam at a school or college in the Tamilnadu district that is recognized.
The candidate should have a functioning bike driving permit gave by the concerned specialists.
The family’s annual income cannot exceed 250,000 rupees.
Documents Required Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
The accompanying reports are expect while applying for the Amma bike conspire.
- Age verification (Date of Birth)
- Confirmation of Home (Awe-inspiring card/DL/Aadhaar Card/Service bills in the candidate’s name).
- A driving Permit or Student’s Permit Enrollment (LLR) is given by the skilled power.
- A self-attested or employer-issued income certificate is require.
- In the case of salaried or wage employment, proof of employment issued by the Employer, Organization, Project Head, or Society.
- Aadhaar card.
- Confirmation of instructive capability or presence of eighth standard test (SSLC, Move Authentication, and so on.).
- Photo the size of a passport.
- Wherever possible, evidence to show that you belong to the priority group.
- Local area authentication (in the event of SC or ST).
- ID for people with disabilities issued by the appropriate authority.
- Proforma invoice or a quotation for the vehicle’s invoice.
Also Check – National Overseas Scholarship Scheme
Application Process For Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
To apply for the Amma two-wheeler program, the applicant must follow the steps list below.
- First, you can download the application forms from the scheme’s official website. You can also pick them up for free at all Block Offices, Urban Local Body Offices, and Collect orate.
- The application can be downloaded.
- Fill in the subtleties of the application structure.
- Include all of the aforementioned documents.
- You can send it in person to the appropriate Block Offices or Urban Local Body Offices, or you can send it via Speed or Registered Post.
- You will receive a unique application number.
- Secure it for future use.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme FAQ’S
What is Amma two wheeler scheme?
The Amma bike scheme is said to benefit over 1 lakh women each year. It will cover 50% of the cost of the scooter or ₹25,000, whichever is lower. The scheme is available to all women in the Tamil Nadu state (rural or urban). The 50% subsidy is directly credit into the beneficiary’s bank account.
Is Amma scooter scheme available in Tamilnadu?
The Scheme is available to all women in the Tamil Nadu state (rural or urban).
Is Amma scooter scheme available?
The Amma 2 Wheeler Scooter Yojana Online Application Form Last Date 2023 is approaching, and interested beneficiaries can apply online through the official website.
Where do I send my Amma Two-Wheeler scheme form?
The duly filled application form should be submit to the local or respective Block Offices or Urban Local Body Offices. You could also submit the application form through Speed or Register Post to the respective offices.
Related Post :-